old TB hospital

jprice90

so i went to an old hospital today, i was told it was an old cemetary by a friend, but the cemetary was farther away, it was an old tuberculosis hospital way back, there was biggg concrete pillars with a big iron top, i walked in there, that used to be the old driveway, nd just started going, didnt find anything, just some aluminum cans at first, and some other random old junk, then a guy pulls over on the side of the road and gets out, he says "find anything?" i said "nope, still looking", he's wearing a suit too and im still like "who is this guy" lol, he just had a regular Sonata, he then started telling me about the history, and where exactly the house was before it was demolished, after a short talk, he left, and about 20 minutes later, a lady running stopped and asked me if i found anything, then she goes on saying the house was about where the elevation was lol, so im thinking "wow, all these people know about this, this house mustve been hit hard over the years" lol, but anyways, i only found an old toy car, still all intact and a 1979 dime lol, oh well, i got more places

cool place to dig. lots of posibilitys. iron lung maybe, good luck and HH blev

Back
Top Bottom