What does your user name mean?

Tried to use just kneel and diggit but it didn't work so it's neil and diggit, kind of lame. Not my real name though. :roll:

Interesting subject ,my user name is the name of the local victorian park i first used a metal detector in ,within one hour i was hooked and the rest is history .

I can't remember numerous user names, and I
made this one for YouTube in 2006. So in an effort not to confuse myself and other people, I decided it would be best to use the same one.

Well my last name is Boretti..and I love blues music. My other favorite hobby is Playing guitar, mostly blues music...So there you have it. Boretti - For(4) - Blues... :cool12:

I also have astronomy as one of my hobbies. I used to watch Jupiter alot and could tell any changes in the cloud patterns. So I have been using Joves since the early days of the interbutz.

I started my online life on a Commodore 64 with a 300 baud modem and a long list of BBS's. I used Archangel, biblical ref, until the XMen cartoon came out in 92. Everyone thought I was an XMen fan but I really wasn't so I started to use Arkayne. Now I've shortened it to Ark.

I have a million nicknames, because of that one of my nicknames is A.K.A... don't know why I added the nameless. I wish I could change my username, I don't like this one..

Back
Top Bottom