Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

It might not be fast, but it's cheap !

Is that Scuba's discount "Econo-Rate" boat hauling service ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scubas_boat_hauling.jpg

Where do you find all this weird stuff?:lol:

David sends me a LOT of potential funny edit material to choose from :lol:

Sometimes if I get a specific funny edit idea in mind I'll search for pics that will work with that idea, and while looking for those I often find ones for a different edit.

What? No Jim carrie pics?

He makes a guest appearance occasionally, sometimes you have to look for him in the background :lol:

He just follows him around !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

:lol:

weird pictures

Where do you find all this weird stuff?:lol:
Many of the pictures come from https://www.pinterest.com/ they have thousands of pictures for free , when I see something I think Gary might be able to work with I send it to him. If anyone has any they think might be good materal for a future edits Gary is always looking for new material to work with. Also if anyone would be willing to have their picture used in a future photo/edit just let Garry know.

Many of the pictures come from https://www.pinterest.com/ they have thousands of pictures for free , when I see something I think Gary might be able to work with I send it to him. If anyone has any they think might be good materal for a future edits Gary is always looking for new material to work with.

Also if anyone would be willing to have their picture used in a future photo/edit just let Gary know.

…….if you dare ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (6 members have dared so far :lol:)

(it's all in family friendly fun, you see examples of how member's pics are used)

Is he wondering why people behind him in line is giving him dirty looks ?

Maybe David figured the "Express Lane" was simply for those in a hurry regardless of how much was in their cart :laughing::laughing::laughing:
express_lane.jpg

Use the coins for tolls or car washes ! (after checking for silver !)

Did Coinstar have a "Win a Coinstar car and 4 bowls of coins" contest ? …...and did David win ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_Coinstar_Toyota_Prius.jpg

......are you really hoping kids drop their change after buying an ice cream ?

Finding too many hunted out areas, did David follow the ice cream truck on a bicycle hoping to find fresh coin drops ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
detecting_suburb_street.jpg

Back
Top Bottom