South Beach Double Catch & Release Day Yesterday with Tim!

Maybe better start charging return money and get yourself some new Gloves?:laughing: And those Olive Crocs? Sheesh...

Totally jelly here BTW...!
Mud - I had thrown those gloves away at home. When I was going out to hunt I went to look for a new pair that I had bought and couldn't find them in my back tool/storage room that was broken into in March. I had some power tools stolen but my detectors worth 10X more than my crappy tools were left untouched. I think now the gloves may have gone along with the crook. So when I was going out for the hunt I went back into the my outside trash can and used them for one last hunt. :roll: I just got some new ones today! :grin:

Tims like a teenager ..... cant get him to the beach at 6 AM even if ya pay him.:laughing: Time to upgrade that battery Tim.

Looks like a great hunt..... even if you didnt get to keep some real keepers.

Nice going Felix :yes: :) Looks like you had a fun and interesting hunt, some interesting keepers and you were approached by a beautiful girl, also made her smile by the end of the day :) I think that's a win in my books :photo:

Felix, it was great seeing you and hunting,,,,,,,I went back to that hard pan to get me some gold and all I got was good targets like nickels, quarters, pull tabs and then a dead battery,,,,,:laughing:no Dew, not because it needed upgraded but cause of hunting on the cruise,, which scored me nothing either,,,Puerto Rico was a beach I could not even move the coil without targets, but it was bottle caps and glass,,,like 6 targets per scoop,,,,
Felix, you did well helping people that day,,,,,you have to toughen that skin and start keeping them,,,,,,:lol:JK of course,,,,,,at least you got something,,,,the site with the topless girls was sure interesting,,,,,:yes:man, at night that place gets crazy,,,,I hope to hunt with you again sometime,,,,thanks for the time and our talk,,,,GL HH

Tim...... great to hear ML repair fixed you up on the repairs of your Xcal. Keith and his guys have really stepped up on the repairs. We need to get together again and test these two machines buddy.

Dew

Felix, you did well helping people that day,,,,,you have to toughen that skin and start keeping them,,,,,,:lol:JK of course,,,,,,at least you got something,,,,the site with the topless girls was sure interesting,,,,,:yes:man, at night that place gets crazy,,,,I hope to hunt with you again sometime,,,,thanks for the time and our talk,,,,GL HH
Likewise! - Lets add some beer at the end of the hunt next time. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom