sat down 3 times , once joined by a Canadian

Tpmetal

Elite Member
I got back out to our silver spot. Had a really good day, with in the first 5 minutes I pulled out a seated and Canadian quarter in the same hole with a big old nail. Then I wandered around and found some thimbles, Indians, and a v nickel. Then I went back to the area I started in and found 2 more seated quarters. All the seated quarters were at like 9-12 inches. Thanks for checking it out.

Attachments

• 20190328_094111_resized.jpg
    20190328_094111_resized.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 20190328_094103_resized.jpg
    20190328_094103_resized.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 20190328_094027_resized.jpg
    20190328_094027_resized.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 276
That be some top shelf digging, Wow! Congrats on the Seated Quarters along with the old Canadian, the Indian's and the "V". A dream hunt for sure. Trapper

Holy Cr@P that is some good hunting !!!

What sort of site is this?

Thanks, It's an old fairgrounds and horse track

WOW! Those are some great finds. Congrats.

Thanks

That be some top shelf digging, Wow! Congrats on the Seated Quarters along with the old Canadian, the Indian's and the "V". A dream hunt for sure. Trapper

Thanks, if only I could pull the sheer numbers of silver you dig at these ages lol

Thats totally epic. Are the IHP's old?
Yeah they are all toasted from this site though, hell I bet out of the 75 or so I've pulled from here, one is a flying eagle and I just cant tell lol. But the coins at this site are nearly all dated from 1840s to 1910 or so

Holy Smokes! :shock: That is a epic series of finds! Congratulations, pulling seated ANYTHING is exceptionally rare around my parts, and you pull 3??!!! Quarters no less! Dang, big, BIG congrats to you my friend!

Picked up where you left off! Killing it still. Congrats on the amazing hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I have 1 seated quarter in 6yrs and you pulled 3 in a day! :shock:

Holy Smokes! :shock: That is a epic series of finds! Congratulations, pulling seated ANYTHING is exceptionally rare around my parts, and you pull 3??!!! Quarters no less! Dang, big, BIG congrats to you my friend!

Wow... Epic hunting!! nice finds! and DEEP too!

That site is what metal detectorist dream of at night. Congrats

I'm am very lucky to have found this site

Picked up where you left off! Killing it still. Congrats on the amazing hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO BACK NOW!

3 Seated Quarters, I'd dig every signal that made any noise at all at a place like that, wowza.

That's how it is at this site because everything is so deep. Dig anything even close to a signal.

Wow! Congrats on all those great finds!

Damn I have 1 seated quarter in 6yrs and you pulled 3 in a day! :shock:

Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom