Amanda's first silver!

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
Amanda finally dug up her first silver ring! No markings on it but according to the acid test, it tested positive for .925! We were digging a curb strip that already gave up one silver and we found 2 more today!

Attachments

• 100_3647.jpg
    100_3647.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 243
Congratulations, Amanda! :woot: I'm eagerly awaiting my first silver. Nice score!

Amanda finally dug up her first silver ring! No markings on it but according to the acid test, it tested positive for .925! We were digging a curb strip that already gave up one silver and we found 2 more today!

SWEET! Love those rings. They're a kick in the pants to find. Polishing is quick an easy if you have a drill, a rag, and some car wax. Wrap the rag around a drill bit, and then simply pull the drill trigger. The rag will rap up on it. Then you can put a little polish on the rag, and spin. Push the ring against it and presto... polished ring.

Silver polish works faster, but it's not necessary.

Here's a video I made a few years ago. I now use actual polishing wheels, but in a jiffy, I'll still do this, once in a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzxcsDgAeOg

Skippy

SWEET! Love those rings. They're a kick in the pants to find. Polishing is quick an easy if you have a drill, a rag, and some car wax. Wrap the rag around a drill bit, and then simply pull the drill trigger. The rag will rap up on it. Then you can put a little polish on the rag, and spin. Push the ring against it and presto... polished ring.

Silver polish works faster, but it's not necessary.

Here's a video I made a few years ago. I now use actual polishing wheels, but in a jiffy, I'll still do this, once in a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzxcsDgAeOg

Skippy

Thanks!! I'll have to get a few things but I might try this!!

Congrats to you both on now getting in the Silver race. Congrats to Amanda on digging her fist. Hope you both continue to find success. Trapper

Paging Amanda. Paging Amanda Kissenhug. Paging Amanda.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Nice find Amanda. Amanda Kissenhug. Now, stop that......

Back
Top Bottom