Sponsors Equinox Accessories WHEN ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Any new's on when the Equinox accessories are landing in your hand's to sell, i am waiting, do you all have a date on shipments :?: Thanks Earl

Last edited:
By Easter, i need the 15 coil for the beach, not in a rush for anything else, :roll::(

Be interested to see how she holds up with a big coil. Just guessing they are trying to lighten the coil that size. Hoping I get my call today on my Nox:timer:

Larry

Cool, between you and Compass, we will get some good beach test's, were the tourist still go , here the off season nothing, i have a better chance pulling gold on land :laughing:, by the way my galaxy s4 charging end with the ML charging wire , charges my machine 100%, guess ML figured they would get everyone to buy there charger- with USB connections . Something they should have supplied with the machine, NOT an accessory :roll::shock::lol:

Be interested to see how she holds up with a big coil. Just guessing they are trying to lighten the coil that size. Hoping I get my call today on my Nox:timer:

Me and Craig were just talking about you this morning. We were wondering if you had your Nox yet? Also wondering if Dew had his yet? I wonder if I'll have one when I visit Fla. next winter.....:D

You guys ALWAYS know before us, we are just dealers, lol
Seriously though, I have asked and asked and NOBODY can give me an idea when additional coils or accessories will be available. I can promise you as soon as I know something I will let EVERYBODY know.

Itsaring /CT Curt

I am thinking the 15 will do good- 2 inches less than the CTX 17 coil, i don't know what kind of lower rod is on my Nox 800, might be CF, than it might be a new design lower rod that has grooves to prevent rod slippage, i like it might be stronger when the wave's hit the 2 inch less 15 coil on the NOX, i will be getting the 15 as soon as they hit the dealer's, hoping 4 the best, here are some pick's of the rod, coil, 800, happy hunting Earl

Attachments

• P1000960.JPG
    P1000960.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 740
  • P1000961.JPG
    P1000961.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 743
  • P1000956.JPG
    P1000956.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 750
Jerr-man

Ya I agree, ML should change this habit of keeping the customer's in the dark, by at least giving us a round a bought date on shipping of accessories , accessories that we need to further explore the Equinox capabilities , 15 coil needed for the beach, the season is not here yet in my neck of the Atlantic ocean, but Florida and California hunter's will be scratching there head's on this one :lol:

Me and Craig were just talking about you this morning. We were wondering if you had your Nox yet? Also wondering if Dew had his yet? I wonder if I'll have one when I visit Fla. next winter.....:D

Didn't get mine yet. But i'm second on his next shipment and he usually gets 8.

I am thinking the 15 will do good- 2 inches less than the CTX 17 coil, i don't know what kind of lower rod is on my Nox 800, might be CF, than it might be a new design lower rod that has grooves to prevent rod slippage, i like it might be stronger when the wave's hit the 2 inch less 15 coil on the NOX, i will be getting the 15 as soon as they hit the dealer's, hoping 4 the best, here are some pick's of the rod, coil, 800, happy hunting Earl

Is the lower rod ridged? Tried a Deus and it was floppy like a Infinium.

Here are my communications with Minelab direct TODAY ?

"Equinox Accessories – I should have pricing shortly, as well as timeframe estimates for release.
- Waterproof Headphones – should be the first accessory available. Estimated 10 WEEKS
- Coils – We were initially expecting the 6” coil sometime this spring, however, there may be a slight delay. We need to continue producing the 11” coils, in order to fulfill the unit back log units, so that is the priority."

Jerr-man

What is the verdict on the 15 inch coil, water hunter's need :?:, see if you can get a answer, that and the waterproof phones i will be good .

Last edited:
I ordered my Nox800 on 11/14/17, still haven't received it. Every time I speak to my sales rep it's the same response, "it's on it's way", should be here by the end of the month. If ML can't supply the 600 or 800s, don't hold your breath about the accessories. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom