Meeting For RI Dirt Club (CT welcome too)

Pull_Tab_ Factory

The scheduled summer meetings for the RI Dirt Club are as follows:

May 17 Meeting Ocean Beach Park New London, CT 1:00pm

Jun 21 Meeting at Burlingame State Park, RI Swimming area 1:00pm

Jul 19 Meeting at Goddard State Park RI 1:00pm

Aug 16 Meeting at Burlingame State Park swimming area 1:00pm

Hope to see you RI and southeastern CT people at the meetings this summer!

If you have questions, just send me a message

Lynn

Hi Lynn,
My husband and I may be interested in attending. Do you have to be a member to attend, what is the meet like? Thanks, Laura

RI Dirt Club Meeting Reminder

Our club meeting is at Ocean Beach Park in New London, CT this Sunday May 17, 2009 at 1:00 pm way over to the far left of the park, as you look at the water.

This year a lot of beaches are opening earlier (charging), the same holds true for Ocean Beach. However, arrangements have been made for you to get in without paying the 17.00 admission fee. When you get there you have to tell them you are a DIRT Metal Detecting member, and you are attending the meeting.

Meeting is to start at 1PM, bring drinks, water or snacks for yourself or to share.

Bring your best finds, metal detectors, small bills if you want to participate in Raffles.

Hope to see people from this forum there!! Ask for Lynn and I will welcome you and introduce you to the club. All nice people there. Regards, Lynn

June date change

We have a June meeting date change.

Sunday June 7 (not the 21st) 1:00 pm Same place, which is Burlingame RI State Park swimming area. We are having a cookout. Club is providing hot dogs and hamburgers. Please bring a side dish to share! Hope to see the forum members there.

Lynn

Back
Top Bottom