Gold ring #3 for the year

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Got out for a lunch hunt today. Hit some soccer fields near my work. Wasn’t doing super great, then my alarm went off telling me my lunch hour was over :( but I usually balk at that a bit and keep going a bit longer than I should. Hit two quarters near each other and said, “Well, it ain’t going to get much better than this”. But kept going a tiny bit more and hit a couple zinc cents then this super small, 1.4g 14k ring :D

Wrapped up and went back to work.

95¢ on clad, a marble (was in a hole with one of the soccer pins), a key and the three soccer pins.

Another one for the pile. Happy hunting folks!

Attachments

• DA1E0FB4-072C-4033-B91C-3E6FF31279D7.jpg
    DA1E0FB4-072C-4033-B91C-3E6FF31279D7.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 376
  • A7A27911-5AD6-486D-BE6D-13561908DFDB.jpg
    A7A27911-5AD6-486D-BE6D-13561908DFDB.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 343
  • CC77111B-655D-4D4C-B427-8EE9CC77ED39.jpg
    CC77111B-655D-4D4C-B427-8EE9CC77ED39.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 350
Nice going..that’s about $40bucks in scrap weight,buy a lot of silver coins with that money..Trust me,your definitely the smart one here.lol

Way to go! I’ve been after the dirt gold recently but only one so far this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice going..that’s about $40bucks in scrap weight,buy a lot of silver coins with that money..Trust me,your definitely the smart one here.lol

Thank you WB! Dunno about smart :lol: but I’ll take ‘em when the my come my way!

Nice hunt.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks tn!

Nice work GS!

Stay on em!!

<°)))>{

Ice Ice Baby where ya been??? :laughing: sorry man, thank you so much and good to see your post! You getting out?

Way to go! I’ve been after the dirt gold recently but only one so far this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! It’s mostly all I can chase until the fall when I’ll try and hit some lakes.

Awesome dirt gold, congrats!

Thanks Slim!

Nice job!

Thank you Tom!

Now that's a good hunt! Congrats, GS!

Diguuuuuuuuum! Where you been? Good to see your post and thanks!

Sweet congrats on the gold!

Thanks Jam! I need to try and locate the other 3 or 4 marbles I’ve found and start a marble jar.... be a long long time till I get 700+ but it’s a start!

Great lunch time hunt, that's a lot of targets for a short hunt, Congrats on the gold!

Thank you Ron!

Nope, texted me ro ght before we were going to meet and said he had just sold it.....:(

Aw man, I read it was going for $40 that’s insane!

Nice going!! You are hogging up all the Nor Cal gold, Leave some for me :)

There’s gold up your way man, you do well up there on the relics and silvers!

Hey, that's a nice way of spending your lunch break! :)

Sure was! Thanks.

Big Congrats! Finding a gold ring in the dirt is a big deal.

beephead

Thanks Beep. This is the first out of the dirt this year, the other two were amazingly tot-lot scores!

Back
Top Bottom