Finds from a couple of recent hunts with the CTX 3030 & Equinox 800.

Rattlehead

Forum Supporter
I got out for a couple more hunts with the CTX & Nox 800 recently. Dug a few more keepers including an O'Bryan Bros button, a Great Seal button, and two more Barber quarters from the Honey Hole.

I thought the O'Bryan Bros button was pretty neat because they started up in 1865 making work garments out of left over Civil War US surplus tents. They would later become known as "Duck Head".

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 585
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 519
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 531
  • 1909BarberQuarter.jpg
    1909BarberQuarter.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 478
  • 1916DBarberQuarter.jpg
    1916DBarberQuarter.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 478
Every detectorist needs one of those honey holes. I can't believe how many silvers you've dug at that place. Just freaking wow!

Very nice finds.

Thanks TNSS!

Killer finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW!

Great digs! The 1916 is in beautiful condition! Congrats!

Thanks cellr! Yeah that one has some pretty good detail!

Every detectorist needs one of those honey holes. I can't believe how many silvers you've dug at that place. Just freaking wow!

Thanks Jerry! Check out Plugmaster Ford’s last few vids. He’s on a site that’s very similar to the one I found. They’ve been pulling hundreds of big silvers!

Thanks TNSS!

Thanks CW!

Thanks cellr! Yeah that one has some pretty good detail!

Thanks Jerry! Check out Plugmaster Ford’s last few vids. He’s on a site that’s very similar to the one I found. They’ve been pulling hundreds of big silvers!

I saw those vids. Amazing!

PM me if you’ve got dates for that SC mill hunt.

I saw those vids. Amazing!

PM me if you’ve got dates for that SC mill hunt.

Will do buddy. Will probably be a few more weeks before I go. My wife and brother in law are up there now cleaning up. I’m hoping my bro in law does some bush hogging before we make the trip. I think Wilddigger is gonna join us too.

Good video great finds. GL&HH.

Thanks Matt!
Nice digs, especially the Barber Quarters...congrats on all the finds!

Thanks Captain!
Killer hunt is right! That Bryan bros is cool to the max!

Thanks Aaron!
Wow, I wants me one of them there honey holes.

Great finds. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks chill!
impressive finds. congrats

Thanks Jay!
Sounds like an awesome hunt, that 1916 barber is in great condition! :)

Thanks sandgroper!
That's a really entertaining video! Great Finds! That's for sharing.

beephead

Thanks beephead!

:cheers:

Hey so Rattlehead, beautiful finds (wish my Barbers were in as good condition as your two). The title of you post was the Nox 800 and the CTX which machine found what? You may have answered in the course of the thread, but just curious.

Buellride

I got out for a couple more hunts with the CTX & Nox 800 recently. Dug a few more keepers including an O'Bryan Bros button, a Great Seal button, and two more Barber quarters from the Honey Hole.

I thought the O'Bryan Bros button was pretty neat because they started up in 1865 making work garments out of left over Civil War US surplus tents. They would later become known as "Duck Head".

Thanks for looking!

Hey so Rattlehead, beautiful finds (wish my Barbers were in as good condition as your two). The title of you post was the Nox 800 and the CTX which machine found what? You may have answered in the course of the thread, but just curious.

Buellride

Thanks Buellride! I found both Barbers with the Equinox and everything else with the CTX. Two separate hunts at different locations.

Nice finds! How do you think the Nox compares to the CTX? Which one do you think you'll use more?

Nice finds! How do you think the Nox compares to the CTX? Which one do you think you'll use more?

Thanks bud! I think the CTX still has some advantages for coin shooting with its rock solid target ID, 2D disc, and Target Trace. The Equinox with its fast recovery speed has a clear advantage when it comes to hunting spots that have lots of iron. It hits small low conductors better too. I’d choose the Nox for relic hunting, Jewelry hunting and scouting. CTX for selective digging and coin shooting. I’m using the Nox a lot right now but when the new wears off I’ll probably use each one 50/50 depending on the type of site I’m hunting and the type of targets I’m looking for.

Back
Top Bottom