Finally found something old!!

Trejo

As a person new to the east coast I don’t know many people with land. Everyone rents and the apartments look down on digging their landscaping. After digging another disappointing schoolyard I randomly run into the nicest guy. He mentioned him and his wife just bought a metal detector and asked if I wanted to hunt his land. After a few short hours I found the oldest and coolest things I’ve ever found! Thanks John!

I found a button with the shank.
I believe the large cent is a draped bust large cent.
Also, the lead bag seal? I’m trying to do some research on them. Let me know if you know any more about them!

e6c543678be5e74e6984a53ef5821c01.jpg
1d8b041a42a6e4d39d38e054210e3e61.jpg
ac01f544ee26e13583350b1ac117f1c6.jpg
d483d12cfd733f632db468c122138df5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds! I like that bag seal - found one of those a few months ago...

I really like the detail on the bag seal. I have never found one myself but I think that makes a very nice find.

Ray

Now you're bitten, sounds like a good location, hope you can hit it again, I'm sure there are more goodies where those came from. Congrats

I really like the detail on the bag seal. I have never found one myself but I think that makes a very nice find.

Ray

Yea it’s a neat find. I’m trying to figure out where it came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice job - great finds, a fantastic site to hunt, and what sounds like a new friend! Sounds about like a perfect day!

Back
Top Bottom