4 hours between last night and this morning

JaMoSo82

Elite Member
Upon hearing that sunshine was upon us for about one day (I live in the PNW haha), I left work and headed down to the banks of a local river that used to be part of a game farm in the 1920s and 1930s and is now a large city park.

Since I didn't have to pick up any kids from daycare, I was able to spend an hour and a half in beautiful sunshine scouring the riverbank in solace. I only managed to find a couple clad coins and a small steel alloy chain but the sound of the river passing by sucked any stress right out of me.

Ironically, I slept good last night and woke up- unaturally- at 5am. Since I wasn't tired, I decided to hit a local park around the corner for 2 hours while my family continued sleeping. It is usally packed with people during the summer since it is on the lake there. I was only able to find a couple more clad coins, but I did found my first silver- a small sterling earring in the tot lot.

I also found an empty bottle of Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka nestled in the waterfront rockscape. Looks like someone had a grand old time last night.

Hopefully I can find some old silver down by the river sometime. At least I was able to get out two days in a row! Happy hunting to everyone!
53489c0d305683f075bea9a440f486bb.jpg
6679565c577b5055895ca9af3bebd19a.jpg
618ae5467b10ed1a0fd3b194ee30c7c9.jpg
92f06435ea107a9d2e13a697fec84b86.jpg

Oldest coin- 1958 Wheatie

Ha, If I spend four hours with those results I'd need a bottle too :laughing::laughing::laughing:

come to think of it, I just did. spent all morning homestead hunting in cold miserable conditions and I came home with an unopened purple bottle of spirits. Unfortunately there was a pinhole in the lid and all the spirits were gone.

Happy hunting, the silver is there, just got to find the old places nobody else has.

Let us know how that Whites
Spectrum works out. I have the MXT

Back
Top Bottom