• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

T2

Fear_me_Punk_11

i just bought and wait for my Teknetics T2 Classic V9 (599 Euro here in germany).
my dealer don't sell the Teknetics T2 Ltd ($899.00 each with coupon:$699).
whats the differents between both models?

here are the advertising of my dealer:and 2 pictures.
The Teknetcis T2 Classic V9 is a high performance metal detector for small money. Teknetics offers the device in the new version 9 at a sensational price. The version 9 is again improved in the performance, since the new T2 version 9 now runs like the SE version absolutely low-noise and the sensitivity even in difficult conditions can be very far-turned.
Attention! Time-limited bargain offer from Teknetics!

Performance data:
Insulated against interfering radiation, frequency switching in the case of interference by e.g. Other detectors or power lines
Search frequency 13 kHz
Different tones for metal differentiation (programmable with menu)
Conductance numbers from 0 to 99 for the exact metal distinction
Depth indication (calibrated on coins)
Battery status indicator
Soil mineralization indicator with Fe3O4
Ground adjustment by toggle switch (very easy !!!)
Point-accurate location of a metal in the coil center with pinpoint
With Hum Level, the hover is set in Motion All Metal Mode, or in Disc Mode the power is amplified to small parts.
All metal fashion or discrimination (hiding unwanted metals, eg nails, foils, peel-off tabs)
3-piece S-linkage, 3 - tlg, suitable for all body sizes
Newly developed biaxial 11DD coil (28 cm)
Stepless volume control, headphone connection
Lightweight, only about 1.3 kg
Battery supply with only 4 AA batteries (available at the discounter)
Low power consumption due to modern electronics, search time per battery pack approx. 40 hours !!!

Attachments

• mettet2_metalldetektor_teknetics_t2_b1.jpg
    mettet2_metalldetektor_teknetics_t2_b1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 471
  • mettet2_metalldetektor_teknetics_t2_b2 3.jpg
    mettet2_metalldetektor_teknetics_t2_b2 3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 432
The LTD has a boost mode and a cache locating mode that finds large deep objects .

I think you will love the T2 Classic. I have one and would not trade it for anything. It's great in iron and the conditions you will find in Europe. Spent two years in Germany myself, in Ulm on the Danube River. Good luck with your new detector.

I have a Nel Sharp shooter from Ukraine but Cors fortune is same thing and is said to be made in Germany. The target separation is very good with this coil, a little better balanced in being center mounted on coil.

T2 is a awesome machine,congrats.i had a f75ltd2 that had boost,,it's just like the t2se ..I never used boost,ever...your not missing anything without it,,that t2 is deep.
If you run your disc at 50 on that t2 it's actually deeper ,not sure why but it is.

Maybe you will find the 2 + tone mode is the better mode for the deeper signals ? That is what I think anyway but don't have any proof that I am correct...

If you run your disc at 50 on that t2 it's actually deeper ,not sure why but it is.

thats what i found in an austrian forum:
If possible, I would avoid disc 6 to 49. Then the iron pre-filter turns on and steal some neat in depth.
I always like to set the t2 as followed:
switch the t2 on, Sens in Disc mode to approx. 80, Disc to 0 and #of tones to Boost Process. You do not have it on your t2V9 , there you can choose a sympathetic tone. Then I do the automatic ground adjustment.
Then I change into the all metal mode, Sens between 80 and 90, Hum level I leave mostly (you turn to the minus, it runs quieter.) You turn to the plus, it is supposedly small parts sensitive) and make the ground adjustment manually. At the same time, I see that it becomes slightly louder when the coil approaches the ground.
When I'm done, I turn back to Disc mode.
In my T2 SE, disc and all metal mode play together and you can still tickle centimeters. How it looks without boost mode I do not know.
If I swing the spade just under display and he gives me a signal, I know it fits ... :)
Greeting Motz

I have a gamma 6000 , how did you feel this one? how sensible is to EMI?

@bibelot
@jerry

thanks,
i was hunting on a plowed field for an hour this morning.
you are right,a great machine.i love it already.
i don't regret giving up my fisher f22 for this "green monster".
How are you getting along with the T2 classic ?The more Iuse mine, the more I think I need to keep using it.It does everything well, super easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom