• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone in the Greenville SC area let me know

Metal Detecting

I live in the Update of Greenville, SC Would like a buddy to metal detect with.

I am a female so if that doesn't you just wanted to let you know.

Wonder if you would be a good idea to metal detect at Myrtle Beach?

Maybe to dangerous I don't know.

If you are interested email [email protected]

I am a little below Greenville but always up for a hunting buddy. Look me up sometime.

I found my first silver dollar ever in Greenville , SC. On the campus of Bob Jones University. Many years ago. Long story, haha !

Looking for fellow detectorists!

I am in fountain inn. Looking for someone who likes to detect! I am looking to hunt streams and rivers and parks and old home sites!

I am 44, not that this should be relevant...lol but figured I would throw that out there.

you can email me directly at [email protected] as well

Greenville S.C.

Work brings me to Greenville/Piedmont SC area a couple times a month.
Planning to hit a Greenville County park or two just for fun.

hope to see you guys around.

Greer SC

I'm in Greer guys...have 100 acres of old family land in blue ridge I need to hit with a turn of the century home on it...its just too much to cover alone...somebody hit me up...

Anyone still looking to hunt together? Just moved down here not a few months ago and have been dying to go, but I don't have any locations to hunt. If you have any suggestions or want to go and have a place, let me know!

Billy

I know it's been forever since you've been on here but hopefully you will find this and we can do some detecting, don't hesitate to call 1-864-606-9907. Been detecting about 21 years. I'm wanting to start a YouTube channel up so if you want to detect ,call

Back
Top Bottom