Late night quick park hunt

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, already hunted once yesterday but I had time to get out for a bit before midnight and had moderate success. First good tone was a quarter one at 5". Ended up 1968 :no: but shortly after I hit the small silver piece from the rosary necklace. Other than that it was quiet, got a little clad and a couple pull tabs. Very short hunt less than an hour but happy with the small sterling. That's 4 hunts with the CTX and one silver per hunt. Deepest one was the 1892 at around 7". I won't get used to it though, I'm in good spots right now, and they will tap out eventually. But until then I'll take it low and slow and pick out the goods amongst the garbage, that everyone else missed :p Happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2055.jpg
    IMG_2055.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 187
nighttime is the right time! How long have you had the handle cellar dweller? I've known several over the years?
Thanks! It's been about two seasons I've had the handle, there's been many variations of it but this one was not taken, I love it and wish I had thought of it sooner :roll: happy hunting!
Nice save Jeff. Congrats on the new machine and the silver train. That clipped piece would make me happy!
Thanks a lot Jeff! It all adds up to something!

Wait so you guys go out at night? This is interesting!

Do you use headlamps? Ever get any questions from the park folks or police??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the silver and too bad it got tangled wit ha mower.

CTX late night snacks on silver, congrats.

Thanks guys! Darktower, I mostly hunt at night. I watch my 2 kids during the day work 4-midnight and the go out if I have the energy lol, I've had ZERO issues in city parks at night, in fact the cops watch us sometimes :laughing: I've had a few people ask questions but that's it. The park is pretty well lit so I run with no headlamps unless in a wooded area. Happy hunting!

I use a little wrap around the neck one but a headlamp would be good. I had a local cop pull up and ask if I needed a bigger flashlight to find what I was looking for. Had a good visit.

Back
Top Bottom