• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Recent So Cal Finds - Silver #28-35, Sterling, and a Cool So-Called Dollar Ford Token

The rings are sweet Jam ... congrats on the silvers and 4 marbles for the jar .
What a nice variety of targets saved
, Dew

A real fine week of detecting Jason. 10 silvers and a Pac-man Penny along with some fine looking marbles sure makes for a very complete week of So. Cal. hunting. Congrats! Trapper

The rings are sweet Jam ... congrats on the silvers and 4 marbles for the jar .
What a nice variety of targets saved
, Dew
Thanks Dew!
A real fine week of detecting Jason. 10 silvers and a Pac-man Penny along with some fine looking marbles sure makes for a very complete week of So. Cal. hunting. Congrats! Trapper

Thanks Trapper.

Grats on the silvers......yeah it looks like youre well on your way to a big year again......

I wouldn't mind seeing some more shots of the ring, it may be Arabic too?? Hard to tell from what we can see of it.......
I've also wondered about the texture of your coins.....are they beach finds?

Nice finds Jason!
Thanks Sean!
Grats on the silvers......yeah it looks like youre well on your way to a big year again......

I wouldn't mind seeing some more shots of the ring, it may be Arabic too?? Hard to tell from what we can see of it.......
I've also wondered about the texture of your coins.....are they beach finds?
Thanks! I will try to take more photos of the ring and maybe post in the help ID my finds section. No the coins are park finds. The particular parks the coins were found at are tough on coins. Don't know if it is the fertilizer used or all the big oak trees. I have found when I find coins near trees they tend to be more oxidized.

One day I'd love to see your entire collection of coins...what coil are you using for most of your hunting? I had seen Capt Dan using the Ultimate and really having success,wondering if you're using it also?
Fine finds again Jam!

Really Nice !!
Thanks!
One day I'd love to see your entire collection of coins...what coil are you using for most of your hunting? I had seen Capt Dan using the Ultimate and really having success,wondering if you're using it also?
Fine finds again Jam!
Thanks buddy! I wish I had all the coins in one spot, but some are in coin tubes, albums and 2x2 cardboard holders. I use the stock pro coil, never taken that thing off. Dan stopped using the ultimate coil a while ago and was using the pro coil also.

Back
Top Bottom