V Nickel, wheats and a silver...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Had a bit of time between rain showers to get down to the beach for a hunt this afternoon with the Ex II...my 3rd target and first coin was silver hunted about another 45 minutes and then the rain came back:roll: No clad today, here's the finds... 4 wheats, one being a gunshot victim:lol: a V nickel... silver #48 is a 1947 Rosie A short but successful outing...thanks for looking and see you after the next. Happy Hunting to all!

What a rotten day to hunt Bruce... windy with temps in the low 30's and intermittent rain... I took a ride looking for old properties to ask permission from... still hunting that same area you have been excavating? At least we aren't getting the freezing rain they are having in the Litchfield Hills :yes:

What a rotten day to hunt Bruce... windy with temps in the low 30's and intermittent rain... I took a ride looking for old properties to ask permission from... still hunting that same area you have been excavating? At least we aren't getting the freezing rain they are having in the Litchfield Hills :yes:

I was down at V nickel beach Craig, hunting the corner where the bathhouse used to be...with the 5 cent bathing suit rentals:yes: Raw and dreary weather today, even when it wasn't raining...

Back
Top Bottom