Some Cool So Cal Relics, Silver, And Big Ben Made An Appearance

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
These are my finds from my last two hunts. The first hunt was last week after work and I was hunting some old lots and came up with 5 wheat pennies, a cool Little League Baseball fob/medal from the 50's, a few marbles, an old Farmer Insurance sign thingy. If anyone can help with what the Farmers thing is and how old it is I would appreciate it. I couldn't find the exact one online anywhere.

Then on Saturday I met up with my friends Dan (Raphis) and Tristan at a park we have been hunting off and on for a while and we all had good days. I ended up finding 22 wheat pennies, a 1920d buffalo nickel, an old Millard Fillmore token, and 5 silver coins including a 1960 Franklin half. That is my third Franklin and second from this park.

These finds brings me to 160 silver coins and 691 wheat pennies for the year.

Have a great week, Jason

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 356
Jason, I still could not believe where that half came from....We've been over that bit of ground numerous times this year. :shock: We know those halfs can be very elusive, even though they are a large chunk of silver! Your E-Trac sniffed it out! :thumbsup:

It was a great Saturday hunt!! I'm still in awe of how many silvers/wheats that park has produced for us, this year alone.

I have no idea what that Farmers insurance thingy is. I see it has two holes drilled on opposite sides. Very cool though!

Hope we can get out again before you go on vacation.

Congrats,
Dan

Congratulations Jam
On the silver .
That farmers automobile insurance im assuming wall plaque
Is cool as frack.
Id love to tack that bad boy up on the wall in my work shop.

Congrats on the silvers and other cool finds. That Buff maybe a semi-key date if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another nice week of dirt digging. Love the baseball memorabilia and Congrats on the Silver's, specially the Big Ben. Jason at the rare your going you may be at the 200 count before I reach 100.:yes:Jack

Thanks Dan! You're always saying those halves are elusive and this one was one of those elusive ones.
Jason, I still could not believe where that half came from....We've been over that bit of ground numerous times this year. :shock: We know those halfs can be very elusive, even though they are a large chunk of silver! Your E-Trac sniffed it out! :thumbsup:

It was a great Saturday hunt!! I'm still in awe of how many silvers/wheats that park has produced for us, this year alone.

I have no idea what that Farmers insurance thingy is. I see it has two holes drilled on opposite sides. Very cool though!

Hope we can get out again before you go on vacation.

Congrats,
Dan

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Congratulations Jam
On the silver .
That farmers automobile insurance im assuming wall plaque
Is cool as frack.
Id love to tack that bad boy up on the wall in my work shop.

Man you're one of the metal detecting Gods for sure, congrats on the silver lode and relics.

Congrats on the silvers and other cool finds. That Buff maybe a semi-key date if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the silvers, especially Big Ben, and the rest of the finds Jason...nice hunting!

Awesome as usual Jason! Love the Big Ben.! Congrats!

Very Nice Finds! Thanks for sharing

Very nice finds.

That big ben is sweet.

Thanks Jack! Being a huge baseball fan and having a son in little league it made that find a special one.
Another nice week of dirt digging. Love the baseball memorabilia and Congrats on the Silver's, specially the Big Ben. Jason at the rare your going you may be at the 200 count before I reach 100.:yes:Jack

Let me jump in there 'n say "YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN" IT "....... nice little haul of tokies,too... I like finding stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom