Some Cool So Cal Relics, Silver, And Big Ben Made An Appearance

Wow!!! You guys had a great day out there !!!
That's a heck of a silver tally already this year!!
I'd like to see a running top ten score tab up in the corner of the forum.(Like MLB home run leaders..)... I mentioned it to admin a while back, never heard back......maybe some of you elite members can get that pushed through.......
anyway, nice digging out there .......keep em comin.......

Last edited:
Park Killer

Jason.... It's way cool the way you dig all those silvers from the parks. One hundred and sixty, fty, not bad. Last week I thought I was on a roll with finding "silver in the park", as I dug 4 dimes, 7 or 8 inches deep, in 4 hours. But after 4 hours this week, all I have is 3 Wheaties? After work, in the neighborhood around the park, I managed two walkers, a 1944 and 47, three inches deep, both of them. One in a city strip and one in a front yard the next block over. I love those city strips :D.
HH everyone

Great finds as usual Jason. As I stated on FB, I love your "signed" Franklin. It adds character!

Glad to see you and Dan got out Saturday. I got out to Hansen Dam on Saturday and only found a 56 Washington and several wheats. That park has been crushed over the years.

Take care,

Greg

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Wow!!! You guys had a great day out there !!!
That's a heck of a silver tally already this year!!
I'd like to see a running top ten score tab up in the corner of the forum.(Like MLB home run leaders..)... I mentioned it to admin a while back, never heard back......maybe some of you elite members can get that pushed through.......
anyway, nice digging out there .......keep em comin.......

Thanks Harry! Congrats on your finds. Glad to see those curb strips are still paying off.
Jason.... It's way cool the way you dig all those silvers from the parks. One hundred and sixty, fty, not bad. Last week I thought I was on a roll with finding "silver in the park", as I dug 4 dimes, 7 or 8 inches deep, in 4 hours. But after 4 hours this week, all I have is 3 Wheaties? After work, in the neighborhood around the park, I managed two walkers, a 1944 and 47, three inches deep, both of them. One in a city strip and one in a front yard the next block over. I love those city strips :D.
HH everyone

Thanks Greg! Yeah, you did great just finding one silver at that park. I haven't been there for a while.
Great finds as usual Jason. As I stated on FB, I love your "signed" Franklin. It adds character!

Glad to see you and Dan got out Saturday. I got out to Hansen Dam on Saturday and only found a 56 Washington and several wheats. That park has been crushed over the years.

Take care,

Greg

Back
Top Bottom