deep detector ??

tetball

Hellow.

I would like to know as it is the dectector (VLF) that has more depth for the search of small and medium objects. Only I look for in the field or forest, never in the beach. I want the one that has very depth and a good or normal discrimination. The price is not a problem.

Thanks.

Robert.

If you have plenty to spend you could get a Nexus with the small coil or a Saxon Ultradepth but both are not good bets on highly mineralised ground and the cost of each is well over the £1000 ($2000) mark.
No use using either on salt but you say your not a beach hunter.
I still like the U.S. Nautilus with its combination of motion and non-motion.
Top of range XP's are very good though you should expect to buy the 11" coil for use on pasture.
Tejon has good depth but it seems a little regional. Not as hot where I live as in many areas. Troy X5 again gives great results or average depending on ground. T2 seems the same. I get interference so by the time sensitivity has been dropped its no better than a Tejon with similar size coil.
Perhaps Argentum could come in with his views as I think he's said that the T2 works well in his area but the Tejon doesn't deliver the depth others claim.

That's a tough question but I prefer the Minelab Explorer or Whites DFX. There are other great detectors for less money also such as the Tesoro Tejon , Minelab Xtera series , Whites MXT and As stated the Teknetics T2. Let me know if you need any more help in your decision. :yes:

I have found many old deep coins in pounded sites missed by a lot of other detectors with my Tejon. It is definitely the deepest most sensitive detector I have ever used. My soil may just suit it well though, as I have heard others say it doesn't work so well for them.

Back
Top Bottom