Little video I did comparing equinox 800 multi freq and single freq ops

Does the single frequency on the nox compare to the deus? Like get as close as possible to the nox frequencies for comparison.. im just curious if the nox underperforms in single frequency while it over performs in multi..

Well done video sir! is there a plan for more?

Sure.
There are a couple more in thread here in other subsection, who is GB their Equniox. In case you misssed.
I will be doing videos showing other detectors in near future.
Even the up and coming Anfibio.

Excellent, I subscribed so I will be watching! Interesting note, your last name goes far back in my area. There is a very old road in the area they lived that still bears the name.

Excellent, I subscribed so I will be watching! Interesting note, your last name goes far back in my area. There is a very old road in the area they lived that still bears the name.

Sounds good.

So far all vidoes I have posted are unedited.
The way I hope to keep them as far as running detectors doing experiments.

Finds vids may have to be edited a bit though.

Nice video, i learned really quick with nox that it is just an average detector when used as single freq, the magic is in the multi. I tried several comparisons on targets i had missed with fbs machines when i found them , by switching the nox to single to try to decide which of the single freq were best. I determined i will only be using the nox in multi. I think some peeps may be accidently putting the machine in single freq by pressing the wrong button when i read some of the posts that people put up.

Nice video, i learned really quick with nox that it is just an average detector when used as single freq, the magic is in the multi. I tried several comparisons on targets i had missed with fbs machines when i found them , by switching the nox to single to try to decide which of the single freq were best. I determined i will only be using the nox in multi. I think some peeps may be accidently putting the machine in single freq by pressing the wrong button when i read some of the posts that people put up.

Thanks.
I may try and show some benefits of using 5khz single freq -in some sites polluted with video.
But most cases one can’t go wrong using multi freq.

I am liking this camera.
I do try to do one run through first before actual videoing.
So a little rehearsal to save time and ensure I showing what Inwant folks to see.
There will be some bad and ugly shown too eventually-all detector models.

And actual detector comparisons. No rigging, no tricks.
Some of the beginners I think can really benefit and accelerate their learning curves.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. The video clearly shows that the single frequencies on the Nox aren't worth having when compared to the multi-frequency setting. I wonder how other single frequency detectors would have faired in this particular test?

beephead

Nice video, thanks for sharing. The video clearly shows that the single frequencies on the Nox aren't worth having when compared to the multi-frequency setting. I wonder how other single frequency detectors would have faired in this particular test?

beephead

The nickel is still buried.
I will show Deus today on this in video.
I’ll say it best Nox using single freqs.
Based on past tests I have done.
We’ll see.

Thanks for the vid TN. How deep did you burry that nickel? Odd that single didn't find it. I'd like to play with that here as well.

BCD

Multi Frequency is Definitely where it is at !

Can't count how many times I have switched over to single frequency to do a quick bottle cap test and forgot to switch it back to Multi.. and had to retrace my steps.

Multi Frequency is Definitely where it is at !

Can't count how many times I have switched over to single frequency to do a quick bottle cap test and forgot to switch it back to Multi.. and had to retrace my steps.

They should have put a NOT in multi freq alarm on the detector for a user to enable if they wish!! An alarm that sounds say 1-2 minutes after multi freq is not selected. Even offer setting time wise for it to sound off.
Creative thinking here, naw, just thought of this based on my use of detector along with the comments supplied here.
No joking here.
Listening Minelab??

Back
Top Bottom