GOLD-e-Nox vs The Tooth Fairy

SoOregonMd

Elite Member
Went out early this morning at first light and it was COLD like 23 degrees cold.

Went to a local lake and for the next 3 hours dug nothing but Pull Tabs and Pennies.. Completely demoralized I left and headed home.

On the way home I stopped by a very small park in Shady Code by the river.

Yesterday ChrisCo loaned me his Nox 6" Coil and decided to give it a try, as this park is on the trash side.
Down at the foot of a tree I got a 17-18 bouncy signal that honestly sounded like ANOTHER pull tab. Well I dug it anyways and couldn't find the Pull tab.. instead I found what looked like a Tooth.. in fact I knew it was someone's crown. So I threw it in my pocket and continued on. right before I left I found a Cub Scout neckerchief slide and was pretty stoked with that so I left.

I got home and started cleaning my neckerchief slide and remembered the Tooth.. started cleaning it off and saw it was Gold.. Threw it in the tumbler for an hour and good as new. 3 Grams of good old Grandpa Gold.. It's got to be a Grandpa right :?: no one uses Gold in dental anymore :?:

Anyways was a great way to end out my weekend as this weekend I got
1 Women's .925 Sterling Ring
1 Men's Sterling ornate band marked .925 Nepal
1 Gold Women's 14k Wedding band.
1 Plated Women's ring
and ONE 18+ K GRANDPA'S missing Molar :laughing:

Now Take that Tooth Fairy because Tooth be told..GOLD-e-Nox has your Number :laughing:

Attachments

• tooth.jpg
    tooth.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 269
Killer weekend! :thumbsup:

Yet to find dental gold.

I’m not a grandpa, far from it. I have two gold crowns. My dentist said they’d outlast me, so figure a win-win. Told my wife and kids to pull them when I die.

Killer weekend! :thumbsup:

Yet to find dental gold.

I’m not a grandpa, far from it. I have two gold crowns. My dentist said they’d outlast me, so figure a win-win. Told my wife and kids to pull them when I die.

Well I guess this Crown outlasted it's owner too !!

I thought you said tooth be gold.:lol:
Congrats on the goods!
Thanks Metaladdict !!

I have found one crown, three grills and not a tenth of a gram of gold in any one of them.

Well it is a First for me.. I was like "really" a Tooth :?: but.. at least it didn't have a head attached to it :laughing:

I think my daughter summed it up best.. "Gross but very Cool"

Grandpa probably had a snoot full of moonshine and walked in to the tree and knocked his tooth out, it happens.

Ooooooh. Text number 666.

Next to that tree is where we buried old grandad's ashes. I thought we got them all pulled out before the cremation, that one must have been way back there! :laughing:
20181112_125707.jpg

Next to that tree is where we buried old grandad's ashes. I thought we got them all pulled out before the cremation, that one must have been way back there! :laughing:
View attachment 428962

Don't think for a second.. that didn't cross my mind.. This park has a bunch of Random painted rocks (in Memorial) in different area's of the park that people randomly placed over the years.

That’s cool!

Thanks Tom !!

Awesome weekend digs! Love the Gold-e-Nox Vs Tooth Fairy theme. :lol: My brain's too foggy to come up with any witty input right now...:?:

Thanks Foragist!
I followed it up with 2 Rosie's yesterday making 7 and 8 for my year which is VERY hard to come by around here.. The Equinox is hitting it out of the park for me.

Back
Top Bottom