10th Hunt Of 2015 - Fallen Tree Finds

Dsm_mechva

Forum Supporter
Another trip to my same old spot, first time there with the Deus ..

Long story short ..I always check under the base of fallen trees and sometimes it pays off.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice finds , I always check under fallen trees especially near home sites , hope to get lucky too
HH

These particular trees weren't ancient, maybe 50 years or so as a guess, items were there before the trees and when they fell they were accessible again.

Not sure why they fell..weakened by storms and just gave up with recent snow and ice ?

I check under old fallen and new fallen. I check the holes they leave behind and around the uprooted tree bottoms..i move old rotten ones if I can....I check everywhere!

Great tip, checking near and under trees. I want to put the coil where others have not been!

For some reason, I couldn't see the pics on my phone. Nice Going..

Interesting...this is the first time I've linked the photos from my FMDF albums instead of photo bucket.

So I'll upload a edited screenshot instead of 3 individual pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 287
Nice man. I always check uprooted trees too, but never found anything in them. My buddy Donnie found a SNY buckle and some complete Spencers in some root holes a couple years back. Maybe one day I'll get lucky. Later man.

Interesting...this is the first time I've linked the photos from my FMDF albums instead of photo bucket.

So I'll upload a edited screenshot instead of 3 individual pics.

I should have explained further. I couldn't see them on my phone but I could on my computer

Back
Top Bottom