Over 3 month wait for new Nox. Now what? Help me out.

Never tried the Teknetics or Fishers models. Always heard the f75 and t2 were very chatty and unstable. Again, just what I read. What I want is a nice stable unit that hits the silver coins and has a decently accurate ID.

The new ones with DST are quite running with hardly any chatter at all.

beephead

If you really want an Equinox, the 600 is not that much different from the 800. I have no regrets getting one. There are sponsors on here that can get you one. Try contacting Quality Metal Detectors on the sponsors forum. That guy done me right.

Out of your list, the Multi Kruzer, would be the one. I've seen enough that one can't tout the Equinox 800 as smoking it in any department.

Vote for Equinox 600, which I have and like--great separation and unmasking. But the Multi Kruzer is also a new machine offering many of the same features. I don't have any personal experience with the Multi Kruzer, but users seems to like it.

Never tried the Teknetics or Fishers models. Always heard the f75 and t2 were very chatty and unstable. Again, just what I read. What I want is a nice stable unit that hits the silver coins and has a decently accurate ID.

Both my models are new......patriot and f/75......if anything f/75 is quieter of the 2. It's a very stable machine....but yeah I read that about earlier models as well. HH -aaron

Back
Top Bottom