Good info here on the at max

Tnsharpshooter,I think you use what works for you,Honestly I don’t think your bias.And I believe that you know that every machine isn’t for everyone,seeming you actually have in field time on so many machines,that sets you apart from guys who only test machines and have no actual knowledge of real field use.You give good info,but Somtimes you gotta let people choose what they like and even if you disagree you gotta let it go.

Let go of what?
I haven't told anyone to buy anything.

Folks can buy what they want.
You yourself admitted there weren't many videos comparing the detectors.
What's so harmful here.

I didn't make none of the detectors.
I can't help how they act or perform.

Go rag the folks who brought Nox in here and the At Pro.

Try not hi jacking threads like Bash does and insert your Nox narrative, just like Bash does.

I inserted a Nox and at pro narrative- thread that talked of both.
Sorry if folks get all bent out of shape.

Rag the folks who first mentioned detectors other than the At Max.

Some folks seem to have NDS.

I inserted a Nox and at pro narrative- thread that talked of both.
Sorry if folks get all bent out of shape.

Rag the folks who first mentioned detectors other than the At Max.

You're no different than Bash. You show up every thread about Garrett and insert a Nox somewhere. You just can't help it. You both deserve the feedback ya get.

This video will help all the AT PRO users who think its good in iron. The AT PRO was brought up earlier and its woods favorite...action starts around the 3 min mark.

Personal insults still will not change the facts shown in this video. Your a great guy kajunman and I wouldn't expect any less from you.

Let go of what?
I haven't told anyone to buy anything.

Folks can buy what they want.
You yourself admitted there weren't many videos comparing the detectors.
What's so harmful here.

I didn't make none of the detectors.
I can't help how they act or perform.

Go rag the folks who brought Nox in here and the At Pro.

Ok,you seem to follow suite,everywhere calabash goes your there to back him,or he’s there to back you,which ever way you want to see it.I could pull up fifty threads to show it but I’m not in it that deep,just too hard to miss is all.

Personal insults still will not change the facts shown in this video. Your a great guy kajunman and I wouldn't expect any less from you.

Ok,so the at pro don’t do as good as that machine in the video.Is that your only point?If so it don’t matter to me,so be it.
I mean I’m not getting any of this.Seriously,if your only point is that machine is better in iron than the at pro,ok then.Dont matter much to me,I don’t hunt old burned down homes.

Great minds think alike. :laughing::laughing: Heres another video that will help the fellows up above who say the pro is great in iron. The moral of the story is the AT series is subpar in todays market.

Great minds think alike. :laughing::laughing: Heres another video that will help the fellows up above who say the pro is great in iron. The moral of the story is the AT series is subpar in todays market.

So the at pro is only a subpar machine?I never thought it was anything more.Just a lot of brainless fun,and some great finds along the way.Im just not getting it?
I use the at pro cause it’s a fun machine,,and it produces whether it’s better in iron or not.Im just not seeing anyone starting any threads saying the at pro or any At series machine are better than anything..I’m thinking you missed the boat here,we use the at pro cause it’s a good fun machine

Noooooo.lol..we’re just getting started here,don’t hit and run:laughing: It’s okay calabash,when you return we will accept you back in the Garrett club,no questions asked.

Pro zero, no disc, wide open..

ATP

Picks out gold rings in iron that nulls other minelabs... I hunted with other guys swinging Excals, and CTXs, they couldn't hunt the spots I could...

Pulling silver coins out of constant iron is one thing, silver sticks out like a sore thumb, but try gold broken rings and chains...

<°)))>{

Wow, this was entertaining. I sure like reading about how the detector I enjoy using is a "dud". Try the Equinox on Canadian clad (like our $1 coin) vs the AT series and we'll see who has the "dud".

Don't bother responding. I won't be back to read it.

:pirate2::surrender::surrender: You guys can have it. Just think about when you come over to my threads nick picking.

Nit picking called, it asked that you not get it confused with its evil brother Nick. How ironic that I point this out. :)

nit·pick·ing
ˈnitˌpikiNG/Submit
informal
adjective
adjective: nit-picking
looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily.
"a nitpicking legalistic exercise"
noun
noun: nit-picking
fussy fault-finding.
"nitpicking over tiny details"

Wow, a whole lotta hem-hawin goin on in this thread but you guys will work it out like I did. I threw my AT Max and my NOX 800 in the trash when I finally saw the light. I now swing the Bounty Hunter Gold Hunter. It's the king of detectors!

Back
Top Bottom