Paradise Beach, Melbourne, Fl.

joe4077

Elite Member
Is anyone familiar with Paradise Beach in Melbourne, Fla? I'm trying out different beaches up and down the coast and saw this beach. Is metal detecting allowed? Are you allowed to detect on state beaches?

Last edited:
Shouldn't have any problems detecting on the beaches here in Florida. The only beach I know of that you cannot detect, is on Playalinda beach in Titusville. I have never had any problems on any of the beaches around here in Central Florida.

Other than the wave action... is there any reason why I never see anyone hunting IN THE WATER in Melbourne like I do here in the Gulf? Is it against the law?

Other than the wave action... is there any reason why I never see anyone hunting IN THE WATER in Melbourne like I do here in the Gulf? Is it against the law?

Don't most persons hunt in the inter-tidal zone (as opposed to "in-the-water") on ocean beaches ? Unless you have a beach with "bathtub conditions".

But to answer your question : I authorize you to hunt in the water. So long as you send me 30% of all your finds (I accept paypal and venmo). You're welcome ;)

Melbourne Beach down past Sebastian , water salvage rights leased water rights , wet & Dry sand from the wet sand or high tide line to dune line , was the way I understood the law , I hunted Bonsteel Park ---- Fort Pierce

Back
Top Bottom