Any good winter family movies to watch.

Pulltabby

Forum Supporter
Here is one to start..

"Where pidgeons go to die" 1990 M.Landon. Art Carney

On Youtube

'Anne Of Green Gables' is a good decent Family oriented series...Wonderful scenery, lighting, characters...Even a kid now a days should get drawn into what will happen and might become a better person on account of the Empathy/relationship lessons focused on within.....Its a peaceful and inspiring series to watch even for an old guy like me....makes a person want to become better...

Depending on the age of the family. I might suggest "Down Periscope" with Kelsey Grammar. Pretty funny, at least to me.
If you could find a director's cut of "The Abyss", there's a few good lessons to think about in it.

Roger

Harvey .... the James Stuart version

side note had dinner with the orderly in that movie who owned the movie rights. He had a few bit parts on Seinfeld but better known as a tv product pitchman.

You may enjoy check it out.

Was going to say Outlaw Josey Wales, it’s about a family that gets through winter and more. If you aren’t into westerns you can always watch “cheaper by the dozen”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two of my all time favorites; "The Frisco Kid" with Gene Wilder and Harrison Ford, and "The Duchess And The Dirtwater Fox" Goldie Hawn and George Segal. Either one will make you laugh if you can find them.

Home Alone and also Plains Trains and Automobiles. If you haven't seen the later, I seriously suggest watching it. It's funny with sad moments. However I wouldn't watch it with kids that are too young. Maybe 13 or 14. There isn't anything too bad in it. Just occasional cursing.

The thread at the link below includes movies with metal detecting in them so if you have snow keeping you from detecting you can watch someone detecting in a movie :mder: :laughing:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=248540

:mder: :mder: :mder: :mder: :mder:

Now if only these were real movies too :laughing::laughing::laughing:

cladvilletheatre2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom