SCATTERED RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS AFTER MIDNIGHT. WAVES 18 TO 23 FT
OCCASIONALLY TO 28 FT SUBSIDING TO 14 TO 18 FT OCCASIONALLY TO 24
FT AFTER MIDNIGHT.

Sort of reminds me of this song...

"That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed

When the gales of November came early"

<*)))>{

I'll be out in the AM in Chi-town!!

Let Her rip, Just walked down, got some video..WOW, crazy waves...worse is to come...walking back down around 6pm. Three blocks away..
This place has the craziest weather I have ever seen,,,

Attachments

• OBN0335.jpg
    OBN0335.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 739
Here's a Michigan lighthouse from last year.
Looks like a scifi ice monster.

Used to live near Lake Huron. Too darn cold.

Attachments

• IMG_3617527227675.jpg
    IMG_3617527227675.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 632
I have been through Hell a lot of times going to some dive destinations. A lot of bikers congregate there. You can even send your IRS taxes there and they will postmark it Hell and singe the envelope. (used to anyway)

I sure wouldn't want to be out on the lakes!!

Can, That is an AWESOME picture of a lighthouse. I live 2 miles from lake Huron.

Just drove home through this wind.....wow...north/northwest winds and the Toll Road runs east-west. Very hard to stay in ANY lane. Got weird with burst of snow here and there!

First salt truck/plow sighting of the year, too!

Last winter in front of the lighthouse, Grand Haven, MI. I've lived in the area for 13 years now, after a move from Illinois. Never saw the lake frozen like that.

Last winter is on its way back. The wind and waves are just the old mans voice sayin " IM BAAAAAAACK !!! DID YOU MISS ME ? "

That one is awesome. I saw that freighter when I was a teenager. I used to fish along the river here and it came by now and then. Very powerful video. Thanks for finding it.

I have dove a few shipwrecks here but really not my idea of fun, knowing people lost their lives. One sunk in 1890. Another two right after that. All that is left is wood planks though, not intact like the Fitzgerald.

That one is awesome. I saw that freighter when I was a teenager. I used to fish along the river here and it came by now and then. Very powerful video. Thanks for finding it.

I have dove a few shipwrecks here but really not my idea of fun, knowing people lost their lives. One sunk in 1890. Another two right after that. All that is left is wood planks though, not intact like the Fitzgerald.

Agree. You know I was thinking about that (diving) when I found it. It is a good one.

Back
Top Bottom