My Beach Hunting Guide for Beginners

bacon_wrangler

Hey guys, remember when I was conducting that survey for entry-level, mid-range, and "best at any price" machines? That was for a series of articles my boss asked me to write. Here is a link to my beach hunting guide. Everything I know, I learned in here! :D
http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/article/beach-hunting

If I got something wrong, please let me know!

I'll be posting links to the coinshooting, relic, and prospecting articles in the appropriate forums for feedback, and the Beginner's guide in the general forum.

(Also, Garrett and Minelab were the only manufacturers to respond to a request for photos, so that's why there are no Tesoro, XP, or Fisher photos.)

It looks great BUT you are missing a LOT of detectors. Garrett Infinium, Whites' BHID, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Sand Shark, Detector Pro Waders, and a few other PI units.

I notice you don't talk much about hunting in the water. Probably a good thing because that opens up a TON of safety concerns.

Nice Job!!

Content is appropriate for the title so in that context, I thought you created an excellent composition. Pics were an excellent addition too!

SD, the detectors I used were the ones recommended by the hunters here, in and in Detect America on Facebook. I just took the top three vote getters. ;)

DnD, thank Garrett and Minelab for the photos! (There's some stock photos, too, but not any of metal detectors.)

Article

Good job, don't worry about not mentioning certain detectors. When a person is ready to spend $1200 - $3500 for a machine, they will know everything that is out there.

Bill

Jupiter is approaching

Jupiter is approaching!

New Minelab top of the line detector - GPZ-7000, due for new Years. What will it do - we know nothing at this point, but if it's a waterproof pilse induction machine with iron discrimination, it's a whole new ballgame.

Back
Top Bottom