Polar Express...Ring #131 another first...

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
Today's tracks, a classic holiday tune and an obligatory song...

I decided to hit up Ring Beach today, 3 hours...

My plan was to dig everything including iron. I thought if I dig enough iron and move enough junk around a keeper might show up, signals are getting pretty scarce lately there...

Guess what? That sucked, but I did find some cool square nails.
after about an hour I decided to just hunt as I normally do and found the usual suspects, and...

Gold #41 (ring #131) My first ever claddagh ring!! I have seen almost everyone except me find one it seemed... After 215 rings and not finding one it was sort of a small bucket list thing for me... This is the ghetto deluxe version featuring fake ice :no:.... 10K, 1.6 Grams...

IMG_20141029_215019_zpsb934fe03.jpg

IMG_20141029_215737_zpsae4962e9.jpg

IMG_20141029_221255_zpsdd3903df.jpg

IMG_20141029_220859_zps08ceeb11.jpg

Good luck to all and thanks for looking...

<*)))>{

Nice one Ice, don't believe I have seen one with a diamond in the middle... 41 is smoken on the Gold...Good for you I.S. !!!

Nice one Ice, don't believe I have seen one with a diamond in the middle... 41 is smoken on the Gold...Good for you I.S. !!!

Thanks OBN!!

Yea the diamond had me pretty happy till no beep beep beep happened..

Good luck to ya!

<*)))>{

Nice score Ice. I have never found a gold one, just silver. Can't argue with success!! Keep em coming.

Thanks Scuba!!

:wow: I can't believe that I have found something that you haven't yet, makes me feel like a big boy pirate!

How many silver ones have you found though?

<*)))>{

Thanks a bunch for all the friendly comments guys!!!

Good luck, hope you hurt em today!!!

<*)))>{

My plan was to dig everything including iron. I thought if I dig enough iron and move enough junk around a keeper might show up, signals are getting pretty scarce lately there...

Guess what? That sucked, but I did find some cool square nails.
after about an hour I decided to just hunt as I normally do and found the usual suspects, and...

:laughing: man you crack me up Ice :laughing: yeah can't argue with you on that :lol: digging iron sucks :lol: but every now and then you get lucky.
I've got an iron patch that needs thinning out just building up energy and willpower to do it :lol:
Cool nails all I get is blobs of rust, Congrats on the yella brother :yes:

Thanks everyone!

I am sort of hoping to achieve Salem Scott's goal of 52 (one per week) golds for the year but mother nature seems to have other plans...

<*)))>{

Cool nails all I get is blobs of rust

If I kept at it I figure I might find some pretty cool relics as far as iron goes.. I have found military buttons dating back into the early 1800s, a seated dime, v nickels, and a couple Indians at the spot... I can only imagine there might be a couple tons if iron still there to find.. I just wish the scrap was higher on the ferrous items....

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom