How many days a week do you detect?

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
How many days, hours do you detect a week? I personally go as much as I can when I'm not working, at least 2 days a week. 5-8 hrs in those 2 days. And sometimes I get a few extra hrs in. I wish I could go more lol

I am doing about the same.

Two days a week, 5 to 8 hours total. That's almost 1/2 the time I did the past summer months. Its getting dark way to early now....

Try to get out 3 to 5 days a week----2 to 3 hours each time out

Retired so don't have to worry about work:mder::mder::mder:

So far this year I have hunted 62 times and average 2 to 3 hours per hunt... I hunt mainly minus tide cycles.

I'd say on average lately 4-6 days a week 5-8 hours a day. In summer maybe 2 days 4 hours a day. Work is slow in the fall :)

i work 10+ hours/day, so i'm limited to weekend hunting... if the weather is fit. average hunt is about 3 to 4 hours, so on a good weekend i'll get upwards of 8 hours or so of detecting time.

Try to at least sneak out on the weekends for 2-3 hours a day. Wife and 4 young kids makes if a little difficult getting out as much as I would like to.

YTD 145.80 hours

Average 1.17 hour/hunt

127 hunts, avg 12.7 hunts/month

I mostly hunt on Tuesday and Friday during my lunch hour, and really try to get 2-3 hours in on a weekend morning. Sometimes I can wing a bit more, but not very often, more often it ends up being less. Daydream about taking a full day off for detecting. Work and family.

Now I do about 3 days a week, 3 to 4 hours. In the Bay only

Summer, No GF around... 6 days a week, 4 hours then 8 if I could squeeze in a 2nd lowtide.

I just picked up a new medal detecting buddy....female, rookie hunter.. it's going to be interesting., last hunt she got excited over a 55 gallon drum top she found, trying to get her into the water where the treasure is...

Back
Top Bottom