How fast can you spot the keepers?

stewart73

Forum Supporter
Got out for a bit over the weekend and did alright. Can you spot the good stuff amongst the horror? :D

18k band with platinum accents:

P1050450_zps10a02d48.jpg

pt1000 band with small diamond and sapphire:

P1050455_zpsa7196136.jpg

The best of it (half the clad was in the tumbler at the time of pic):

P1050456_zpsa9fff21e.jpg

P1050461_zps9f6f8ce1.jpg

P1050459_zpsdf8c7ad7.jpg

P1050452_zps2f396b8a.jpg

Good luck out there. :cool:

I as only able to pick out 3 rings. :wow: Dude, you found more plat in this hunt than store bought plat rings anybody has ever shown me in person. That's just an amazing hunt!

I as only able to pick out 3 rings. :wow: Dude, you found more plat in this hunt than store bought plat rings anybody has ever shown me in person. That's just an amazing hunt!

Three? Wow, I missed one then! :lol: The garbage pics were just the garbage with one ring each (all the other finds were still in my pouch).

Wow I could not see them until you cleaned them up. That's a hell of a lot of digging.congratulations on the coins and rings.

I spotted both rings right away... I'll take the 18k with accents as my prize... I'll forward you my address :laughing:

I spotted the two. But I'd currently be happy just to dig some trash. It's even too deep to hit:no:

Your a hunting manic!! Lots of trash but a Very nice rewards!! Congrads buddy!!

Brother I love those dry gloves, only problem..lost one of the dag unlock rings. So I keep a small screw driver handy.

pretty kewl

i like it.

platinum king you are.

my buddy found a killer ring last week...........pd950 - man i knew it was a nice platinum, but he says no..................pd means "palladium !!!!"

keep going my friend - good luck.

Back
Top Bottom