Got to hunt today with

flphil

Forum Sponsor
dc46. Perfect water conditions just a little cold. Good hunt got a small silver ring and some pirate bling too. Still looking some fat gold.
HH, phil
IMG_0857.JPG

I here dc is getting in some real time in the creek now. Great bunch of guys up there..... we havent managed a hunt with them this year. Maybe next time on the gold Phil..... congrats on the finds thou. Maybe this weekends swells will shake something loose for us.

Dew

Swells are supposed to be over 5" on Saturday:cool12: looking forward to hitting it after that. Dew, you and Tim need to make it up soon.
dc

I here dc is getting in some real time in the creek now. Great bunch of guys up there..... we havent managed a hunt with them this year. Maybe next time on the gold Phil..... congrats on the finds thou. Maybe this weekends swells will shake something loose for us.

Dew

I keep putting it on my list of things to do..... then we get 5' movement and i have to hit all my regular places again.:laughing: Id have to come for the company..... because you guys keep it clean up there. Everything looks good for some movement with the right wind direction....lower tides.... and big waves, GL guys.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom