Holy cow !

Dsm_mechva

Forum Supporter
Despite getting soaked I still had a fantastic day digging.
Plate was my first good signal and all the coins were together in one hole ..glad I kept rechecking it. Still have some cleaning to do but that's my kinda day.

Attachments

• IMG_7339.jpg
    IMG_7339.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_7341.jpg
    IMG_7341.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_7331.jpg
    IMG_7331.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_7351.jpg
    IMG_7351.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:
Three LC's and a reale in one hole ? SICK. Just plain sick. I hate you east coast guys !! AAAaaaagggghhhhh :sissyfight:

those are excellent finds! Yup, us East coast guys are lucky, largies in every yard, seated and bust money everywhere, and let's not forget the reales!

.... Yup, us East coast guys are lucky, largies in every yard, seated and bust money everywhere, and let's not forget the reales!

Oh stop this nonsense of "LC's, seateds, and busts in every sandbox" nonsense !

Just admit that you stage & plant the stuff. You send the same 10 or 12 coins back and forth to each other, add some photo-shop, fake videos, etc... JUST TO DRIVE US WEST COAST GUYS SICK . 'Fess up. :sissyfight:

Oh stop this nonsense of "LC's, seateds, and busts in every sandbox" nonsense !

Just admit that you stage & plant the stuff. You send the same 10 or 12 coins back and forth to each other, add some photo-shop, fake videos, etc... JUST TO DRIVE US WEST COAST GUYS SICK . 'Fess up. :sissyfight:
This is not tom foolery im afraid :laughing:

Another WOW! from Wisconsin. That coin spill is fantastic! I should probably be more impressed with the buckle too. I see some stars, and maybe an eagle? Got any info on that one?

Every time I see a LC posted on here I scr4oll down to see what your post is going to be :laughing: Makes my day.

Here's how you know their videos are faked: Look real close at their reactions when they "find" the coin. Did you ever notice their squinty eyes ? :shock: That's the indication that they're being sneaky and dishonest. :sissyfight:

Back
Top Bottom