My new Coin Elite pouch set-up is finally together!

We were discussing making them hanging pouches on ChrisMD's thread. These pouches are a little too high up on the belt. Installing a hanging type of belt loop would drop it below the belt and perform better, and hang below whatever shirt or jacket you are wearing. I'm still brainstorming, but will keep you updated. Also, why two PP cuffs? Who uses two at the same time?

one cuff for a pinpointer and maybe one to hold a coin probe......

Well, here it is. I think it came out pretty good. Now I'm going out and using it.

Looks real good Stevo! I've been looking at Omegamill's stuff and will probably spring for the relic elite pouch soon. I was looking at them thinking "those sit way too high". Problem solved. You and Reef Runner both did great work on em.

Looks real good Stevo! I've been looking at Omegamill's stuff and will probably spring for the relic elite pouch soon. I was looking at them thinking "those sit way too high". Problem solved. You and Reef Runner both did great work on em.

Thanks Olds. Its a nice step up from my nail apron. The hang loops will work fine on the Relic Elite. The belt is sewn in, so some cutting will be required.

Last edited:
The first pic below shows the back of my pouch. I was right. It dropped 4 1/2". For those of you wondering about the size difference between the Coin and Relic Elite pouches, the last two pics show it pretty clearly. The Coin is very flexible. It can expand out, or be scrunched flat. The Relic's sides are stiff. Both are great pouches.

Attachments

• IMG_20160524_000252.jpg
    IMG_20160524_000252.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_20160524_002235.jpg
    IMG_20160524_002235.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_20160524_002327.jpg
    IMG_20160524_002327.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
I'm going to start coin-popping this year, and figured this wasn't a bad place for my screwdriver.

Attachments

• IMG_20160525_140448.jpg
    IMG_20160525_140448.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 340
That looks great I really like the size of that, I have the Elite but may have to get one of the Coins. I am really paranoid about loosing finds and love the zippered pocket on the Elite, any issues with the velcroed finds pocket Stevo?

That looks great I really like the size of that, I have the Elite but may have to get one of the Coins. I am really paranoid about loosing finds and love the zippered pocket on the Elite, any issues with the velcroed finds pocket Stevo?

No problems, yet.

Bomb sheath

Is that sheath the same size as the Bomb 2 sheath? I also use a Digmaster and want to make sure it will fit before I pull the trigger on the Bomb 2.

I also use a TRX.

Back
Top Bottom