No More Silver Coins Left!

beephead

Elite Member
I pounded my most recent permission again and the permission next door with just about everything that I had. I managed today to find a War Nickel, a Buffalo Nickel, 4 Wheat pennies and few clad coins. I was digging everything above iron. The War Nickel was found in the yard next door and the Buffalo nickel was found on the first permission. I don't know how I missed it before, since I went over that area several times.

I got the address from the old man who told me about the man who threw out huge handfuls of pre 1964 coins in the front yard grass to keep the kids busy looking for them while he had his way with the women of the house. It was only 2 miles away, so I drove out to see it. The house looked to be early nineteen hundreds. I would have taken a picture of the house to show you, but I was afraid to slow down. I wouldn't detect that area unless I had Seal Team Six watching my back.

beephead

Attachments

• IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    IMG_2119.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 542
Nice job!
Thanks! I gave it my all.

Nice finds.

Are you hunting any using manual sensitivity?
Or running auto?
Thanks! I'm using manual sensitivity, I get more depth using it.

It's about time for me to slap that 6 inch search coil on and hit some curb strips. I've never had a chance to use the small search coil out detecting.

beephead

Thanks! I gave it my all.

Thanks! I'm using manual sensitivity, I get more depth using it.

It's about time for me to slap that 6 inch search coil on and hit some curb strips. I've never had a chance to use the small search coil out detecting.

beephead

Alright.
You are doing well.
Keep it up.
Thanks.

Nice pair of nickel there. Been quite some time since I have found a buffalo or a war nickel.

Back
Top Bottom