• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Eagle spectrum worth picking up cheap?

Oldsjunkie

Forum Supporter
So I can pick up a working Whites eagle spectrum for real cheap, under $100 cheap. I know whites doesn't still make parts for it and coils are hard to come by. I also see that people loved these machines. Would you pick it up? Thanks and HH!

The only part not available is the LCD screen and they still will work on them.
Whites has great customer service. Sounds like a steal to me.

The only part not available is the LCD screen and they still will work on them.
Whites has great customer service. Sounds like a steal to me.

Cool. I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service. If it's built like the M6, which I'm sure it is, you'd be hard pressed to break the things anyway...:yes:

I figure for the price, it will make a nice backup unit. I have a buddy wanting to get into the hobby, but is short on funds. He can use it for a while so I at least have someone to skunk!

Hopefully I'll get to pick it up tomorrow. Haven't seen it in person yet, but it's supposedly in working order. Thanks for the advice guys!

I've had an Eagle Spectrum for over 10 years.
Bought mine for $150 used.
It's a great machine and is well worth that price.
A lot of options to play with and many program possibilities.

sandfisher1

I still own one, and I won't give it up. It's still a good performer to this day. If you find some of the old XLT program sites and use them, it will serve you well. With the 6" coil I have pulled dimes out of trash at depths that would surprise you. I hope he didn't sell it out from under you..... :no:

Back
Top Bottom