Last 2 Hunts – iPhone 6 & Cool Memorial Day Token

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Saturday (5-28-16)
Got up early to watch the sunrise as the low tide was early. This is one of my favorite beaches to hunt and is usually low trash so I took the Shark. I hunted for 5 hours with a decent amount of coins and a possible silver ear ring. :roll: I was going to pack it in after 3½ hours when I saw some bad weather offshore with some lightening but I decided to stay and it ended up going away. I was a little disappointed without a yellow but I gave it my best shot so you can’t do more than that. :yes:

Monday (5-30-16)
Today I planned on avoiding Urban Beach Weekend so I went north. :roll: I took the CZ to hunt a section of a beach that I had never done. There were nice luxury buildings there. I tried to find a groove that wasn’t there. It was very sanded in. I worked inshore, offshore, and the sandbars. I finally picked up what I thought would be a little yellow only to be disappointed later when I took it out of the finds bag. :no: The saucer shaped sinker was really neat as I had never even seen one like that. What I found really interesting when I got home was the ‘56D Wheat and the “Freedom” token find on Memorial Day. Another goldless hunt but it was great to be out with the amazing weather we had. :grin:

Attachments

• 5-28-16.jpg
    5-28-16.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 333
  • 5-28-16 Trash.jpg
    5-28-16 Trash.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 344
  • 5-30-16.jpg
    5-30-16.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 337
  • 5-30-16 Wheat (1).jpg
    5-30-16 Wheat (1).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 348
  • 5-30-16 Wheat (2).jpg
    5-30-16 Wheat (2).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 337
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Looks like you did some heavy duty digging. You can sell the phone on line. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah looks like you spent some time out there digging. Next one will be golden.

Back
Top Bottom