Happy (Early) Father's Day To Me!

MrTeacherDude

Just found out my wife ordered me the Garrett Camo Daypack and the Garrett Camo Detector Bag! Told her I had a wish list saved and to look it up on KellyCo. She said no to the ATPro and the new coils, but ordered the bags today!

a6777622635db795aa22e092514f5a61.jpg

256f0b4ee0770f4f972f3f720ce69afb.jpg

79af997b436c0e0db5ded6fad8679259.jpg

You are making progress in getting those things that you need. There is clad to be dug and it does add up quite rapidly. My Bride of almost 52 years asked me what I wanted for my Birthday that happened right after the start of the new year. I told her that I would like a Garret Carrot. She said well you will have to order it. She did not have to tell me twice.

Well I know your close by..let me know and I'll hunt with you and donate my finds to your cause

I'm hitting up a playground this weekend that was promising last weekend before the rain shut me out! Found $2.27 in about 30 minutes (which doubled my 2016 totals...)

Crazy story: I knew it would take a while for this order to be fulfilled with the Memorial Day holiday, so I was expecting NEXT WEEK or later. Got an email from KellyCo that it was fulfilled and shipped out yesterday (Tuesday) at 1:45 pm. I got the notification of delivery at 10:45 this morning (Wednesday)! Sure enough, it's on my front porch! That's a delivery time of 21 hours. Double win!!

Back
Top Bottom