$250 - $300

Dirtvana

Have roughly 250 to 300 to spend on a first detector. I really want to make it count. My hunting buddy has the Garrett ATP so I know the solidness of his machine.

The reviews for the Bounty Hunter LRP are potentially some of the best reviews I have ever read for anything I was researching to purchase. Almost seems to good to be true and yes those reviews did come with the "under $300" caveat.

If I go with this machine, could one really argue it was a bad call?

I will be hunting your typical old homesites and yards in west central Ga and although it seems like a whole lot of fun, will probably not be doing any wet hunts in creeks or lake shores.

Welcome from GA! I use the AT Pro and I think it would be worth it to spend a few extra bucks if you can for it because it works well in this Georgia soil.

You can get a good used Tesoro Vaquero in that price range. Fitted with a 5.75 search coil it's hard to beat as a relic detector. If you feel that you need a screen to tell you what to dig or not to dig then a good used Teknetics Omega 8000 version 5 or 6 would be a great choice. Both are super light and fun to swing.

beephead

Welcome from Dodge City.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a good used AT Pro for $300 in this market. Prices are really good right now with all the new detector in the works. I saw a nice ATP just last week for $350.

Think about this....For a well regarded/respected rig like the AtPro...vast and satisfied EU group....the initial cash outlay is not a 'total expense loss' of your money invested.....

Lets say you get a nice used one fully loaded for $500...even a few years from now that thing has an easy street value of at least $300...at least...so there you go...something to consider...these are tools intended to make a guy a profit over and above the initial outlay of $...Hope this angle of thinking helps you in your decision....Time and Gold wait for Nobody...

The Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro is also sold buy Teknetics direct as the Ameritek Liberator.

Right now it's a smoking deal on their website

You need a discount code to order - try A1485

Welcome from SW Pa.

Have roughly 250 to 300 to spend on a first detector. I really want to make it count. My hunting buddy has the Garrett ATP so I know the solidness of his machine.

The reviews for the Bounty Hunter LRP are potentially some of the best reviews I have ever read for anything I was researching to purchase. Almost seems to good to be true and yes those reviews did come with the "under $300" caveat.

If I go with this machine, could one really argue it was a bad call?

I will be hunting your typical old homesites and yards in west central Ga and although it seems like a whole lot of fun, will probably not be doing any wet hunts in creeks or lake shores.
AT Pro is a good choice good luck Mark

It would push your budget and I'm not as experienced as most on here,..BUT,..that deal on the f5 kit for $350 posted in this category is tempting me at the moment,..may be something for you to consider. I have and atpro and yep love it,..just looking for something to complement it and try something different. Best of luck -Aaron

Back
Top Bottom