Found my first ring...Blue Sapphire

boretti4blues

Elite Member
Well I was just out hunting at lunch at a nearby park...And Ba Bam!!! My first ring find with my F2.:woohoo: I have no idea if it's real or not, but stoked I finally found a ring.:thumbsup: The band has no markings on it, and the stones appear to be Blue Sapphires. I have no way to test it..:blush: When I get some time I'll take it to a jewler. Could be worth some money, but... I think it's most likely a fake. HH

Attachments

• Blue Saphire Ring.jpg
    Blue Saphire Ring.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 412
  • Blue Saphire Ring_2.jpg
    Blue Saphire Ring_2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 390
  • 000_0287.jpg
    000_0287.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 390
Congrats if it comes up 925 let me know if u wana sell it my wife just seen it ands going crazy over it

I found a ring online that is very close if not exact...I can only wish.:lol: But if it is this ring, it is platinum.:yes: I so need to get this ring checked out. It measures up the same as the ring in the ad. My stones in my ring don't shimmer as much unless I shine a flash light under them. But then again, it was 3-4" deep in the ground for God knows how long. Plus a professional cleaning may do the trick. Either way, it is a cool find..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 326
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 000_0288.jpg
    000_0288.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 000_0290.JPG
    000_0290.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 324
Very nice looking ring ya got there , especially for a first find....very nice hunting. HH

That is one fine ring you found. I would take the add when you get it checked it out. Whether or not it is worth money, it is still a very nice find. Congrats. HH!

WOW that ring is hot! I doubt it's fake.. has to be at least silver because of the condition it's in.

Hope it's platinum. :yes: Maybe it's not marked because of all the holes for the stones. Doesn't look like there was a good surface to stamp it.

Congrats! You're finding all the good stuff lately. :yes:

WOW that ring is hot! I doubt it's fake.. has to be at least silver because of the condition it's in.

Hope it's platinum. :yes: Maybe it's not marked because of all the holes for the stones. Doesn't look like there was a good surface to stamp it.

Congrats! You're finding all the good stuff lately. :yes:

Thanks Rob, I was thinking the same thing. Don't know where they would stamp it. I have been finding some cool stuff lately for sure, but my best find was a great deal on a new Etrac which I should have in a day or two:grin: Can't wait for it to come, even know my F2 has been treating me well. I will keep my F2 as a back up and let my wife and kids use it if they would like to join me on a hunt. HH

Back
Top Bottom