Excal ll Strikes Big 14k Gold Diamond Ring & Silver Ring!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Went to the beach to hit the early low tide! Got there and there was already a water detectorist in the spot I wanted to go to! :mad: He slowly left and I gridded it after he left.. Boy am I glad I did! The Excal sure is working like a charm for me! I got $2.02 in clad, a foriegn coin, pull tabs, few junk jewelry, sun glasses, darn bobby pins, a silver ring and a nice big 14k gold Diamond Ring ( 6 small diamonds ) weighs 7.3 grams!

As for the silver ring, after I found it maybe like 30 minutes later I get flagged down by some guy.. Hes asked me if I came across a silver ring and described it to me to the T!!! I checked my bag and what do you know, it was there ring! He said his daughter had lost it yesterday and was really upset.. When he showed her the ring she was jumping for joy!! It was a good feeling to have found the owner. They Thanked me and handed me a $20 bill! I didn't want it but he insisted.... So I took it. I also had her take a pic of the silver ring I found and also her and I took a pic together. ( pics are to big to upload ) :mad:

So I got a gold diamond ring and $22.02 for the day and was able to make someone happy! Was a Really great day for detecting!

Attachments

• IMG_8725.jpg
    IMG_8725.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 995
  • IMG_8728.jpg
    IMG_8728.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 954
  • IMG_8723.jpg
    IMG_8723.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 963
  • IMG_8712.jpg
    IMG_8712.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 977
  • IMG_8733.jpg
    IMG_8733.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 963
  • IMG_8734.jpg
    IMG_8734.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 949
Congratulations on the beautiful gold ring. Returning the silver ring might help your karma when it comes to finding another one. Good job!!:D

Great job on the gold ring find, and on returning the silver ring as well! You're consistently finding good stuff whether in the field or at the beach now, congratulations on it all coming together for you!

Back
Top Bottom