Sacramento California area

I just moved my mother-in-law up to Sac Town last weekend. I'm sure I'll be up that way again before summer is over and will give you a yell via PM beforehand. Sounds fun.

I am new to metal detecting and from the Bay area and head up to Tahoe every once in a while and would also be up to meet up some time.

Live in Sac Area

Bob

You still looking for someone to go out detecting with. I have been detecting for about 30 years, both coin and nugget detecting. Currently have 6000Di Pro SL for coin and Minelab GP3500 for nugget. Am originally from Redding area, moved to Sac in 1996, have only been out coin detecting here in Sac a few times, I'm looking to get back into coin detecting. Have had some great finds over the years.

ScottC
You can contact me through this forum or my website goldfinds.com

Just up the hill

Hi Bob:
I live in Placerville, just moved here about a year ago and havent had much time to get out beacuse of work. Now with the economy the way it is Im finding myself with more time. I have a whites gm3 a fisher gold bug 3 and a Eagle Spectrum. I've mostly been a gold detector but coinshooting is starting to facinate me as well. I have a couple spots allready in mind and have talked with the police so (they gave the go ahead) but I still have to check with the parks. I also would like some one who might be willing to go out for a couple of days to some gold feilds I know are good but about 5 hours into Nevada. Its in the boonies and I dont feel safe By myself out there with head phones and staring at the ground all the time. At least with a couple of people
you have more eyes . Plus It's Just nice to have some one to hunt with.
I also have a recirculating highbanker if we happen on a paystreak.
My name is Jim and you can contact me on this forum.
Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom