Coinstar silver #3 FTY

Ohiodigger

Elite Member
Walmart again....found 7 pennies and this 47 Rosie....That makes Coinstar silver #3 so far this year

Attachments

• received_1547672755273455.jpg
    received_1547672755273455.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 141
Theres something that just aint right about finding Coinstar Silver!:laughing: Makes a guy wonder about people now a days? Very troubling actually...Dont they know a damn thing about Precious Metals? :laughing:
Mud

Congrats ! I've yet to find silver in the coinstar. My hunting buddy found a gold half sovereign in the coinstar last week! :shock: HH!

Congrats ! I've yet to find silver in the coinstar. My hunting buddy found a gold half sovereign in the coinstar last week! :shock: HH!

A Gold Half sovereign? Pulled out of the reject hopper of a Coinstar? Yougoddabeshiddinme! See? People now a days have no clue about Precious Metal!:laughing: Thats about the biggest score ever Cellr!...friggin ay..I dont even know why we bother going out hunting wild dirt coins when all a guy needs to do is pull up a chair and hunt the local Coinstars!.:?:
Mud

A Gold Half sovereign? Pulled out of the reject hopper of a Coinstar? Yougoddabeshiddinme! See? People now a days have no clue about Precious Metal!:laughing: Thats about the biggest score ever Cellr...friggin ay...:?:
Mud

No joke!!! I hope he posts it on the forum, he is a pretty active member here. But I could see how people would think nothing of it. Think of how many foreign brass coins look gold but aren't lol I'm guessing the person thought it was junk and just left it...

No joke!!! I hope he posts it on the forum, he is a pretty active member here. But I could see how people would think nothing of it. Think of how many foreign brass coins look gold but aren't lol I'm guessing the person thought it was junk and just left it...

I hope he posts a good write up and a pic..I will happily pissinmyhat...!

I've heard of people intentionally tossing gold coins into Salvation Army Kettles, I get that... but some stupid dink running a load of change through a Coinstar and not knowing a gold coin from a carwash token? Thats just reprehensible irresponsible aggregiousness right there...
Mud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom