AT Pro Plugger straight shaft

Irons

Forum Supporter
Oh yeah I'm going to like this in the water. :cool: Thanks Chuck @ Indian Nations!! :D

atproSSRS.jpg

Looks good.....looks sleek, and ready for some yellow. I just did a set of UWHP's for the AT Pro Gold, but the connector is costly....almost better to go factor...UW's

Nice ticket! S shafts should be banned.No company has one worth having.Should give you plenty comfort and swing time.Plugger has good coating.

Looks pretty sweet. I aint sure what the benefit is. Oh thats a question??:lol:

The balance just got 10 times better and the weight now rests under the elbow instead of on the wrist.

I can't wait to test it out for a few hours! :D Hopefully this weekend in lake Michigan if the weather holds.

What coil is on that AT? I wonder how that shaft will be with the standard DD coil?

That's the 9x12 concentric, I'm going to try it out.
It should be a little deeper than the stock coil in the sand. There is almost zero mineralization in the big lake sand, we'll see if I like it.

Im just south of you a couple hours and do a lot of fresh water hunting. What coil do you usually run in the big lake? I usually run the 5x8 DD. When you get back in the water with that concentric Id be interested to know how it does for you.

Im just south of you a couple hours and do a lot of fresh water hunting. What coil do you usually run in the big lake? I usually run the 5x8 DD. When you get back in the water with that concentric Id be interested to know how it does for you.

In the big lake I ran the stock 8.5x11 DD coil and I have zero complaints with it, but if a little more coverage field under the coil gives me a few more targets per hole I'm all for it.

If not I'll sell it as a used coil. No worries. :D

Allright I have been able to test this new straight shaft for a few hours here and there in rivers that don't totally freeze and I'm loving it!.

My main problem with the S shafts is I have carpel tunnel and my fingers go numb often when I'm swinging. Then I have to let go of the grip and raise my arm and flex my fingers for a few minutes to get the feeling back.

With the straight shaft I keep my index finger pointing out along the control box and I have been having zero circulation problems. None.

So it's working really well for me, now come on spring so I can get back to serious hunting! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom