• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A Christmas Greeting To All

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Just wanted to wish all members of the forum a merry Christmas.

Attachments

• Image (2).jpg
    Image (2).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Image (14).jpg
    Image (14).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 136
You nailed it Buddy! Its hard to describe the colors in Sunsets, let alone get them with the light angle and shading in a watercolor..Thank you and Merry Christmas to you!...

Thank you diggin and Merry Christmas to you and all the forum members! Boy, who wouldn't wanna live in that house?

Who wouldnt want to live in that house? A chimney sweep or a gutter cleaner, thats who! :laughing: Besides that, Lookat that driveway that needs to be shoveled? Rabbits eating up the garden alla da time! Real wood Lap siding for the woodpeckers to destroy! That there is a Man killer of a house...!:laughing:

Who wouldnt want to live in that house? A chimney sweep or a gutter cleaner, thats who! :laughing: Besides that, Lookat that driveway that needs to be shoveled? Rabbits eating up the garden alla da time! Real wood Lap siding for the woodpeckers to destroy! That there is a Man killer of a house...!:laughing:

Awwww c'mon Mud! You know grandmas in there with a nice fire going and probably some fresh baked cookies (still warm) waiting for ya.....

Awwww c'mon Mud! You know grandmas in there with a nice fire going and probably some fresh baked cookies (still warm) waiting for ya.....

Yeah...no doubt she does! And she needs some firewood split, fence fixed, plumbing issues, whatnot...for some warm cookies? Thats not an appealing argument! I can get those for free any night of the week right off the desk down at the Hampton Inn!:laughing:

I asked Grandpa when he was on his deathbed..."You ready to go?"...He replied, "Hell Yes! I need a break! Lookat this damned place! I worked my @ss off for a nice view and some warm cookies!" Is what he said...:laughing: I asked him where he hid his gold and silver road stake..and he mumbled something about something...sounded like 'Bitcoins'...or 'the outhouse', or something like that.....

Merry Christmas to you and your family diggin !!!! .....and to all the other forum members too !!!!

I always liked those serene country scenes away from the noisy city. Reminds me how glad my wife and I are to be living in a semi-rural area after having lived in a noisy crowded city.

Here are some holiday themed pics -

cs1.jpgcs2.jpgcs3.jpg
Christmas_train_garden_md.jpgmd Christmas sweater.jpgMD_Christmas_shirt.jpgMD_ornament2.jpgMD_ornament1.jpgsanta_detecting.gif

You nailed it Buddy! Its hard to describe the colors in Sunsets, let alone get them with the light angle and shading in a watercolor..Thank you and Merry Christmas to you!...
Thanks mud..

Thank you diggin and Merry Christmas to you and all the forum members! Boy, who wouldn't wanna live in that house?
I agree....it's a thing of beauty

cash in all your clad and hire some people to do those jobs for you:laughing:

I still remember my grandma's cookies, not to mention the apple pies

Merry Christmas to you and your family Diggin. The house looks like the house back home in the mountains of TN.
Thanks dog.....

Merry Christmas to you and your family diggin !!!! .....and to all the other forum members too !!!!

I always liked those serene country scenes away from the noisy city. Reminds me how glad my wife and I are to be living in a semi-rural area after having lived in a noisy crowded city.

Here are some holiday themed pics -

View attachment 402164View attachment 402165View attachment 402166
View attachment 402158View attachment 402159View attachment 402160View attachment 402161View attachment 402162View attachment 402163
Thank you......I'm glad I don't live in a crowded city either.

Yeah...no doubt she does! And she needs some firewood split, fence fixed, plumbing issues, whatnot...for some warm cookies? Thats not an appealing argument! I can get those for free any night of the week right off the desk down at the Hampton Inn!:laughing:

I asked Grandpa when he was on his deathbed..."You ready to go?"...He replied, "Hell Yes! I need a break! Lookat this damned place! I worked my @ss off for a nice view and some warm cookies!" Is what he said...:laughing: I asked him where he hid his gold and silver road stake..and he mumbled something about something...sounded like 'Bitcoins'...or 'the outhouse', or something like that.....

Now that's hilarious right there! I swear you must have some comedy writers helping you come up with all the material you put on here!! :laughing: Truth be told, my wife and I bought the house in that pic nineteen years ago and we've dealt with every scenario you described and more! I've told both my kids....think hard before you buy an old farm house and never live in a house you're tryin' to fix up!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Attachments

• IMG_20171219_221932.jpg
    IMG_20171219_221932.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom