Folks flying this week- Take note

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
You may have trouble/delays.
Atlanta airport has suffered power outage.
Has backed up flights big time.

Delays Could extend into this week, even later.

Man, you seem to love green-screening! :lol:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hey, you need indoor hobbies for the times during the year (like bad weather) you can't do the outdoor hobbies :lol:

......and the possibilities are amazing, you can put yourself anywhere doing almost anything, and it's a very inexpensive hobby !

Flying commercial now a days is an utterly emasculating and untrustworthy process...Its 13hrs from my house to ATL by car, a few by air IF you are lucky..So I prefer to leave at night and make the long relaxing drive...smoking all the way, listening to 'Coast to Coast' radio...getting where I need to be with all my stuff when I need to be there...plus detecting all along the way...I take a nice nap in that stretch between Louisville and Nashville..and another between Nashville and Chattanooga, all the while rolling along in peace and comfort...cruise control...

I will fly nonstop to Vegas out of GRR on Allegiant for a trade show or convention out there...thats not any trouble, 4hrs air time tops.....Everyone thats flown has some horror stories...a guy has to be prepared for any and all unfortunate circumstances, you gotta dress right and be ready......most air travelers are not...so within reason, for me, its just easier and less stressful to avoid the unknown hassles and drive...

911 was a real disaster and a wake up call....folks stranded at Airports all over the place...told the Wife, if something big like this goes down when I'm away on business... dont worry, lock up and go into the pre-discussed plan....it may take me a few days, but I'll be getting home even if I gotta steal some kids Huffy, snowmobile, or a sailboat! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom