Possible non-equipment gifts for detectorists ?

GKL

Forum Supporter
I was just wondering what potential gifts for detectorists are out there for any detectorists that have no need of new equipment for a while.

So I did a search and here are some possibilities I have found, if you see something you want, maybe leave the computer on with the picture of it for other family members to see and maybe they'll get the hint !

:present: :lol:

glass_block.jpg md_key_chain.jpg md_key_chain2.jpg md_key_chain3.jpg md_icon_keychain.jpgmd_key_chain4.jpgMD_ornament1.jpgMD_ornament2.jpgmetal_detecting_gnome.jpgmd_patch.jpgmd_cup.jpgmd_cup2.jpgmd_hat.jpgmd Christmas sweater.jpgMD_Christmas_shirt.jpgmd_shirt.jpgmd_shirt2.jpg

Socks would be nice...I could use some socks this year..thats about it..:laughing:

Funny you should mention that, "metal detecting socks" (socks with something like little metal detectors printed on them) was actually one of the things I tried searching for when making this thread :laughing::laughing::laughing:

So that means it's a wide open market for anyone who wants to start their own "metal detecting socks" business :laughing::laughing::laughing:

+1 The garden gnome is really cool!

Got me thinking, I wonder if those with 3D printers could make their own metal detecting garden gnomes but with their own likeness on the face :lol:

Hey, sounds like another business opportunity, I can see it now......

"As seen on TV" ......have YOUR likeness printed in a 3D garden gnome, only $19.95 + shipping and handling :laughing::laughing::laughing:

metal detecting garden gnome

Got me thinking, I wonder if those with 3D printers could make their own metal detecting garden gnomes but with their own likeness on the face :lol:

Hey, sounds like another business opportunity, I can see it now......

"As seen on TV" ......have YOUR likeness printed in a 3D garden gnome, only $19.95 + shipping and handling :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I would take one

I know the theme of this thread is "Possible non-equipment gifts for detectorists ?" but I thought it would be neat to include some unusual equipment gifts too :lol:

....for those who like metal detecting to be like "a walk in the park" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

md_shoes.jpg md_shoes2.jpg

......and a few more ideas :lol:

MD_book.jpgMD_ornament.jpgMD_slip.jpgtrailcamera.jpg _______________________________ peanuts_snowman.jpg
(maybe use a trail camera to see if anyone else is detecting your favorite spots :lol:)
(just hope no one takes the camera :shock: :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom