First hunt of the year for me.

volksbeetle28

Haven’t been out since the day after Xmas. Getting a very late start. Got out for about 3 hrs at my favorite park. Got the usual trash and 16 cents in modern change. Then got a bouncy 10, 11, 12 on the equinox and out came a 1946 nickel. Later on got a solid 13 about 6 inches down and dug up an arm to a pair of glasses. Looked back down in the hole and saw the war nickel. Unfortunately I scratched it across the face. It was nice to finally get out but man my quads are killing me today!
9e124e9e883b1b8a14cbb86343a6b695.jpg
45f24eff829aab3285177559a0ed0c93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must say , you are quite tenacious!
With that trash/treasure ratio, I would have given up long before running into that war nickel.
This is probably also the reason I rarely find gold.
Either way, congrats on the war nickel, you deserve it for declaring war on all those pull tabs :)

I agree with pballwiz. You really stuck with the hunt! Good for you!

somes like my first hunt of the year too. But I didnt get any silver. Nevertheless, its good to get out again. Congrats on the war nickel, love those things.

Love the dirty trash pile shot...with a bit of silver. Gets my blood pumpin'. Looks like a good hunt to me. Still waiting for a lot more thawing before I get to start my year.

wow i give you alot of credit for digging all that trash congrat on your war nickel , gold will appear for you if you keep digging all those signals :D:

LOL! So much hate cause the trash!! I usually dig only the solid definite coin or nickel signals, unless im in city parks LOL but Amanda digs everything that makes a beep. She usually finds all the cooler interesting finds tho! Gold rings and such.. Dig it all!

Back
Top Bottom