Whites sand scoop

I can tell

You this, it might last you 6 month's, appear's to be thinner Gage , anyway i hope you get your money's worth out of the scoop, ya never know ! :imo:

You this, it might last you 6 month's, appear's to be thinner Gage , anyway i hope you get your money's worth out of the scoop, ya never know ! :imo:

I agree, should be fine for dry sand though. I would avoid any and all big rocks too. The deteknix scoopal was surprisingly well built for the price. I would definitely get another. Congrats!

Here’s the specs on it. 5A25DD97-EC61-42EC-80B4-5E4F833AD7E7.jpeg

Hard hard market to crack with every Igor with a punch press in eastern europe cranking these out at minimum profit margins

that woulnt last a week where we hunt in CT in all the rocks but should be fine in just sugar sand good luck with it

that woulnt last a week where we hunt in CT in all the rocks but should be fine in just sugar sand good luck with it

I have a similar one as a backup and Mark used it for a short time and total agree with him. I would give it a day in our rocky shore or a month in our pack mud. It is OK for dry sand.

Chris

I dont even look at scoops using mm, most high end scoop maker's make scoops out of 14 gage 304 Stainless, all the rest are like Steve stated, if there is a market out their , for people to buy a cheaper scoop with a short life, they will make them, like Mark said you should be fine in the dry, sugarsand, anywere else, you will learn your 1st lesson on why not to get a low end scoop, hope your welds hold up bro, best of luck, Earl

Groundsweeper

Still not high end, i guess if your an occasional hunter you will be fine, what kind of warranty did you get with those scoops, this answer will put those links to rest, high end scoop maker's back there scoops with atleast a 10 year warranty, that's because they know there scoops are well built, you could have some issues like all scoop's but they fix them. Over sea's scoop's , alot are Stavr knockoffs , most have copied his line, if they brake, open up your wallet to ship it over seas several times, over seas shipping , you will be spending more for shipping than your scoops investment, this is why i usually buy USA 14 gage , 304 stainless with warranty, nothing but the best.

I was very surprised by one of the high end maker warranty that stated the warranty does not cover for normal wear-and-tear. If it fails they will repair or replace it.

Back
Top Bottom